AstraZeneca Vaccinations for Americans on Sunday 7/18/2021

skatewash

Event: COVID-19 Vaccine Opportunity for U.S. Citizens - July 17, 2021

The Thai Government has informed the U.S. Embassy that it is offering U.S. citizens in Thailand the opportunity to be vaccinated with the AstraZeneca vaccine at 4 p.m. this Sunday July 18, 2021 at SCG Headquarters in Bang Sue area of Bangkok. (See location map here:  https://goo.gl/maps/dFRM8oycooZTtQJW8).

IMPORTANT: Doses are limited. Those who are successful obtaining an appointment will be contacted. If you do not receive a return email verifying your appointment, assume all appointments have been filled.

To register please click on this link:https://bit.ly/USTHvax2021

To get an appointment, you MUST: 1) pre-register through the above link AND, 2) receive an email confirmation from the Thai government.

Do not show up at the vaccination location without the above two things, or you will be turned away. 

Yahoo Mail - Health Alert_ COVID-19 Vaccine Opportunity for U.S. Citizens - July 17, 2021.pdf

This has been ongoing discussion in other threads as offer was made to several countries for different times on Sunday - from reports American quota was filled in less than an hour so that chance has gone.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

This has been ongoing discussion in other threads as offer was made to several countries for different times on Sunday - from reports American quota was filled in less than an hour so that chance has gone.

In less than 30 minutes

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Wow!!!   That didn't last long Maybe 1 hour. How many doses did they have ? 500 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, club said:

I hope your kidding

No, some of the countries have reported the 100 figure, Australia for instance.  Others haven't mentioned the figure but I would suspect it's the same for all countries that are participating in the Thai government initiative.

11 minutes ago, skatewash said:

No, some of the countries have reported the 100 figure, Australia for instance.  Others haven't mentioned the figure but I would suspect it's the same for all countries that are participating in the Thai government initiative.

Wow!!!!! What a joke this government really is. I guess it could have been worse. It could have been all Sinovac instead of AZ