N95 masks

placeholder

3M store in Haiya would be the most likely place to buy one. If you're happy to compromise with a KN95 or the KF94 mask (China and Korea versions) there's plenty listed on Lazada.  

35 minutes ago, brommers said:

Not a single response after 24 hours shows how irrelevant this forum has become. To answer your question go to a 7\11, a pharmacy, a Homepro, a Rimping etc etc. All have a wide array of masks. All you have to do is read the details to determine what they are. 

Op was asking for a N95 mask, you're not going to get one in a 7-Eleven. Goes to show how irrelevant reading questions on this forum has become. 

Edited by lordblackader
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, brommers said:

Not a single response after 24 hours shows how irrelevant this forum has become. To answer your question go to a 7\11, a pharmacy, a Homepro, a Rimping etc etc. All have a wide array of masks. All you have to do is read the details to determine what they are. 

Been on holidays the last 24 hours ? Internet down ? Cell fone no signal ?

Maybe check your relevance.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I think mine is N95?? 

Anyway, it is pretty heavy duty... 

Bought at the sporting goods store next to Tesco on the road out to HangDong... [not too far from airport plaza.. ] 

I think the name is Decathon?? like that... 

seems pretty effective but I can't wear it for too long cause I can't breathe...

2 hours ago, lordblackader said:

3M store in Haiya would be the most likely place to buy one. If you're happy to compromise with a KN95 or the KF94 mask (China and Korea versions) there's plenty listed on Lazada.  

Op was asking for a N95 mask, you're not going to get one in a 7-Eleven. Goes to show how irrelevant reading questions on this forum has become. 

Real n95? Many fake ones out there. Lazada is good and you can but kn95 masks which is reusable. You can sometimes tell the difference between the fake and the real one by the price.

14 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Real n95? Many fake ones out there. Lazada is good and you can but kn95 masks which is reusable. You can sometimes tell the difference between the fake and the real one by the price.

I bought a box of 3M Aura N95 masks on Lazada.  The product is coded and you can go to the 3M site and verify if they are authentic.  Mine were, no problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, The Theory said:

You can't breath well through a real N-95 without valve. Try Maya, B1 floor. Pharmacies and related stores. 

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.ePJkA

I need the mask because I'm flying somewhere. From what I've read N95 masks with valves aren't always allowed since the primary purpose of a mask is to filter exhalations. Supposedly there are some N95 masks with special filtered valves but I don't want to chance having a problem. But thanks for the info. In fact, thanks to everyone who provided useful information. 

10 hours ago, brommers said:

yes, I agree, as soon as anything useful and important is asked, nobody is able to reply. Facebook is a lot better.

8 hours ago, vandeventer said:

One shld have several to allow them to dry properly for a few days after wearing them again. They shouldn't be worn longer than 4 hrs at a time. They aren't reusable for weeks or months.  I've been wearing N95 for the past 8 months in Europe.

9 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:
16 hours ago, connda said:

I bought a box of 3M Aura N95 masks on Lazada.  The product is coded and you can go to the 3M site and verify if they are authentic.  Mine were, no problem.

Do you have a weblink for that product?

https://www.3m.co.uk/3M/en_GB/p/d/sgbgpsd2004s/

Similar?

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/n95-n95-3m-aura-1870-100-i2607190463-s9366283359.html

Edited by NanLaew

Last year for 3M masks with valve, I ordered the 3M 8822 model, costing 66 Baht in packs of 10. I just now reordered 4 packs @ 580 for 10 pieces each. I think I should switch from my basic everyman green mask to the 3M one now because of covid’s recent spread in Pattaya. Here’s the link. As usual with Lazada, you can pay at lot more for the same product.

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=8822+3m+mask&_keyori=ss&from=input&spm=a2o4m.transaction_result.search.go.72906108p5DPwP

19 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Valved face masks are not recommended, and in some places not even permitted, because the valve allows the outward respirations of the wearer to escape thru the valve, meaning the mask may protect the wearer but not everyone else around him/her.

That sounds just like the kind of mask many thaivisa posters would be after

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2021 at 3:42 PM, vandeventer said:

Fair call - I wouldn't necessarily trust an N95 from Lazada either. 

I buy the Xiaomi KN95 masks on Lazada - they're oddly comfortable and the KN95 mask standard isn't far off from N95. 

Here's the comparison 

https://www.cnet.com/health/n95-vs-kn95-vs-kf94-masks-which-is-best-at-preventing-covid-19/

• Like 1