Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

3 hours ago, ebice said:

2 weeks turned into 18 months and in Singapore's case now, the curve is flattened, just on the wrong axis despite being 80% fully vaccinated.

for graph in proper orientation showing slope as undefined refer to this link for details of very high c19 infection and vaccination. debunk this!

Link: Our World in Data

Graph.jpg.7d2df2360f0f2629a9c6244e18dd47a3.jpg

What’s your point?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ebice said:

2 weeks turned into 18 months and in Singapore's case now, the curve is flattened, just on the wrong axis despite being 80% fully vaccinated.

for graph in proper orientation showing slope as undefined refer to this link for details of very high c19 infection and vaccination. debunk this!

They'd be in MUCH worse shape if so many hadn't gotten the jab. Why do you fight against this so hard?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ebice said:

As a newly minted member it’s a possibility that you may not be aware this exact claim with the exact same phrasing has been posted and debunked a number of times.

Give us the data for serious illness, hospitalizations and deaths (or wasn’t that included in the source you got this from?).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

There's a global bias towards the vaccine forvery good reasons. And plenty of professional articles to prove it. Most of them only get referenced in the MSM. Not produced by then .

Social media is not allowed for very good reasons. Misinformation!

Guess who's funding these sites? Right...Just bash MSM. Deny, deflect, attack.

But I'm feeling attacked by you Jeff. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, LA8RAT said:

First off I get that there is a bit of a bias here towards getting vaxed. 

But. Ultimately this is a forum is it not? A place to explore different views and ideas. 

In my short time here,  it seems a bit over biased.  Proof needs to be from msm links which are few and far between given the nature of who is funding msm. Social media is not allowed. 

What's that quote about a guy getting his tounge ripped out, not because of his lies but because of what truth he might say. 

The bit about ‘explore different views and ideas’.

Yes it’s a forum and if the views and ideas expressed are baseless, misinformation, conspiracy nonsense or otherwise off the wall nonsense they will

be ‘explored’.

If the views expressed are based on fact, science, verifiable and reputable sources then they too will be ‘explored’, and will stand up to the ‘exploration’.

Nobody is ripping anyone’s tongue out, and everyone has their own opinion, but you are right, this is a forum, and if you post s point of view it will very rightly be ‘explored’.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

has one of the highest per capita COVID testing rates of any country in the world

Go thing they do, as they also have some of the highest covid positive rates. (80% fully vaccinated).

Not sure what vaccine they use, but according to my insiders there, they are big on mRNA. They may want to re-think this.

https://rotf.lol/Sq-covid-rate

https://rotf.lol/sq-7day-test-rate

Sq covid test rate.jpg

SQ positive tests.jpg

Edited by ebice
  • Sad 1

I am not vaxed yet,still waiting on the expatvac list.

The way things are going most will be booster treated before i get my 1st shot.

So when i finally get it,am i better or worse off having the other shots up my sleeve for the future.

1 hour ago, ebice said:

Go thing they do, as they also have some of the highest covid positive rates. (80% fully vaccinated).

Not sure what vaccine they use, but according to my insiders there, they are big on mRNA. They may want to re-think this.

https://rotf.lol/Sq-covid-rate

https://rotf.lol/sq-7day-test-rate

Nope.

The vast majority of new cases are among the 6% unvaccinated. Those who are vaccinated but infected are mostly asymptomatic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

I am not vaxed yet,still waiting on the expatvac list.

The way things are going most will be booster treated before i get my 1st shot.

So when i finally get it,am i better or worse off having the other shots up my sleeve for the future.

We have no idea what's going to happen with this virus.  To be safe, get the jabs.  For me, it's a huge relief knowing I'm fully vaccinated.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ebice said:

In year 2020 Singapore recorded 29 covid deaths and approximately 1.9% population were vaccinated. (according to Oxford World Data).

In 2021 they have recorded 335 covid deaths (>12 times 2020 rate) and 80% vaccination rate (>42 times 2020 vax rate).

So, the 2021 death rate increased 1100% over 2020 rates despite vaccination rates increasing 4000% over 2020 rates.

No spin, no bias, no one sided view, just data, hard cold data.

For comparison, Singapore recorded more deaths (500) due to urinary tract infection in 2019 (one year) and ~364 covid deaths deaths in 20 months! (FEB2020 to present).

Keep it in perspective.

Keep it in perspective.  Without the jabs, the cases and deaths right now would be astronomical.

Keep it in perspective.  No spin.  No bias.  No one sided view.  Just data, hard cold data.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ebice said:

In year 2020 Singapore recorded 29 covid deaths and approximately 1.9% population were vaccinated. (according to Oxford World Data).

In 2021 they have recorded 335 covid deaths (>12 times 2020 rate) and 80% vaccination rate (>42 times 2020 vax rate).

So, the 2021 death rate increased 1100% over 2020 rates despite vaccination rates increasing 4000% over 2020 rates.

No spin, no bias, no one sided view, just data, hard cold data.

For comparison, Singapore recorded more deaths (500) due to urinary tract infection in 2019 (one year) and ~364 covid deaths deaths in 20 months! (FEB2020 to present).

Keep it in perspective.

If anything goes to show how people like you provide misleading information, your post is it. Despite the fact that a small percentage of Singapore's population remains unvaccinated the majority of death or from those who were unvaccinated or had been inoculated only once

• Like 2

Just now, placeholder said:

If anything goes to show how people like you provide misleading information, your post is it. Despite the fact that a small percentage of Singapore's population remains unvaccinated the majority of death or from those who were unvaccinated or had been inoculated only once

Yeah.  They keep trying to spin things.  Not sure why they do this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Keep it in perspective.  Without the jabs, the cases and deaths right now would be astronomical.

Keep it in perspective.  No spin.  No bias.  No one sided view.  Just data, hard cold data.

Ah, but, w/o vaccination only 29 deaths compared to >300 deaths with high vaccination rate.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1