Why should I inject a vaccine that could kill me when I have no risk to be sick with covid ? A Thai boy told me, what can I reply him to push for vaccination ?

samtab

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 1:13 PM, Kwasaki said:

"Kids are dying without a vaccine all around the world."

Seems like his been listening to ignorant Thai people, so I doubt very much if he would listen to you anyway, probably best just to say "Up to you"

Statistically speaking, the kid is talking the truth.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-89615-4

Screenshot_20210917-012422.jpg

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

We don't know the source of the virus yet. And for sure it's not been proven it was man made. Most credible scientists lean towards nature, with a small probability of it being man made.

Sadly, it's not up to you. Unless more get vaccinated, we'll be in this mess for a long time .

I think there's still concern about vaccinating children as many experts do not think there is enough dater. 

I don't see how they can get dater unless they vaccinate children. 

I ain't asked about my grandchildren in UK but I would say it's up to them. 

18 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I think there's still concern about vaccinating children as many experts do not think there is enough dater. 

Understood. Seems there is a small risk after the second jab. With that being said, hundreds of thousands of teens are getting infected every week. Some ending up in the hospital. Some having long term side effects.

No easy answers now.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Understood. Seems there is a small risk after the second jab. With that being said, hundreds of thousands of teens are getting infected every week. Some ending up in the hospital. Some having long term side effects.

No easy answers now.

My youngest daughter is a NHS Bedfordshire  emergency  paramedic ambulance driver,  and gets call out to attend people getting covid finding out they have had no injections and take up there valuable time.

My daughter was telling me about "long covid" and how it can mess up your lungs and cause heart problems.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

"I don't see how they can get dater unless they vaccinate children. "

You are right they gotta do a trial with kids.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Congratulations on your appointment as the spokesperson for all the members of Thaivisa.com!

It's ANF now and I'm talking about world Govt's not caring you something about a saying with Tuesday in it,  but then they are useful. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, thaicookingchef said:

But this boy should vaccinate to protect us all... the provax champions are saying...

A comment from someone who betrays no understanding of even basic statistical principles. If the lone boy were the only child to get vaccinated you might have a point. But it's not really about one lone child getting vaccinated, is it? And no epidemiologist is claiming that a single vaccinated child will protect all of us. But his vaccination can help protect his older relatives from becoming seriously il and even dying.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 11:39 AM, trunav said:

Still watching the news everyday but can't find it !

me too, hard to find the real news !

People who recovered and do not have any consequence without being vaccinated are not important for the provax propaganda...

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, l4ml4m said:

People who recovered and do not have any consequence without being vaccinated are not important for the provax propaganda...

The problem is that some of those don't think they pose a threat to others and downplay the fact that their experience may not be the same experience for others.

• Like 1