Why should I inject a vaccine that could kill me when I have no risk to be sick with covid ? A Thai boy told me, what can I reply him to push for vaccination ?

samtab

On 8/16/2021 at 9:07 PM, placeholder said:

This is from the official australian govt document that authorises the use of the covid vaccine as a schedule 4 poison:

hmmm, sky news are reporting 'Victor Dominello reveals Bell's palsy diagnosis after 'droopy eye' during state's COVID-19 update'

they started reporting a few weeks ago that Bell's palsy is a side effect from the vax, rather a strange coincidence don't you think?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/28/2021 at 3:41 PM, salsajapan said:

This Thai boy is smart and knows a lot more than most old foreigners in this country !

I support him and will also never vaccinate !

People who do not want to die just have to protect themselves !

Do you know anybody smart who got covid ? I DON'T ! All people that I know who got covid didn't do half of the correct things to protect themselves.

Happy to find some smart Thai people !

You know doctors have had it, right?

They are pretty smart.

They also wear spaceman suits to work and they still got it.

You don't even know that you don't put a space before ! and ?, Lol. Go back to P3, sunshine! (see? no space).

On 8/20/2021 at 6:41 AM, driver52 said:

hmmm, sky news are reporting 'Victor Dominello reveals Bell's palsy diagnosis after 'droopy eye' during state's COVID-19 update'

they started reporting a few weeks ago that Bell's palsy is a side effect from the vax, rather a strange coincidence don't you think?

Shy News? Right. Such a credible source for medical information.  ????

3 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Shy News? Right. Such a credible source for medical information.  ????

dude you're a typical yank, full of it and believe what you wanna believe, open your eyes bro! good luck, I'm outta here ????

PS he told the world himself he has Bell's Palsy f crying out loud

Edited by driver52
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 1:46 PM, trunav said:

yes, I never see in the news "Today so many people recoved from covid without any problem".

What a world or idiots.

yes ! why not in daily news instead of stupid useless contaminations figures ?!

On 7/28/2021 at 1:13 PM, Kwasaki said:

"Kids are dying without a vaccine all around the world."

Seems like his been listening to ignorant Thai people, so I doubt very much if he would listen to you anyway, probably best just to say "Up to you"

Tell him if he thinks life is a gamble, he might as well start now.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Tell him if he thinks life is a gamble, he might as well start now.

And people who vaccinate are not taking any risk ? right ? this is why the pandemics is over maybe ?! ????

Let's wait and see...

• Like 1

On 8/22/2021 at 4:10 PM, EricTh said:

Not everybody die of Covid even if they get infected. The recovery rate is much better than death rate. Eg. death rate in thailand is only 1%, 99% have recovered from the virus.

In USA, it is 2% death rate, 98% recovered.

For younger people with strong immune system, it's not necessary to get the vaccine if he doesn't want to travel outside Thailand.

Vaccines are mostly recommended for older people who is over 50 years old with weakened immune system.

Totally agree !

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 11:27 PM, thaicookingchef said:

yes, nowhere they insist on this ! because most of the people recover or don't even feel that they are sick...

4.51 million Covid deaths world wide as of today!! 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kanada said:

4.51 million Covid deaths world wide as of today!! 

Actually, the true total is vastly underreported. Less developed nations have poor public health reporting systems and don't offer much in the way of care for the ill and vaccinations for the vulnerable.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, l4ml4m said:

And people who vaccinate are not taking any risk ? right ? this is why the pandemics is over maybe ?! ????

Let's wait and see...

It’s been a year and a half now….what is it you’re waiting to see???

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

Actually, the true total is vastly underreported. Less developed nations have poor public health reporting systems and don't offer much in the way of care for the ill and vaccinations for the vulnerable.

Possible and even very likely but I don’t have those numbers…

but it’s at least that many.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 11:27 PM, thaicookingchef said:

yes, nowhere they insist on this ! because most of the people recover or don't even feel that they are sick...

Jeeeez don’t you have a computor and the WHO website??86470ECE-8C14-47CF-8705-B29DFCF9E933.thumb.jpeg.49d8cadb4f5e93f4a946b7d2ac2e611d.jpeg

On 8/16/2021 at 4:38 PM, Ryan754326 said:

Most anti-vaxxers have had all of the usual childhood vaccines too. Their issue with these ones is that they are so new, are only approved under emergency circumstances, and that the pharma companies who manufacture them are not currently liable for any damages. Plus people just don’t like being told what to do. 

To be clear, I’m not an anti-vaxxer. I’ve had the Jab, I think it’s safe, and I would tell others that I think they should get it, but I’m not in favor of forcing it on anyone. 

The statistics show that your chances of having a serious reaction or dying after getting the vaccine is very low, but there have been enough documented cases to cause concern for a lot of people. If they are coerced into getting the shot, and happen to be one of the unlucky few who suffers a bad reaction or dies, their family will understandably be very upset. If governments are going to make these jabs mandatory, then people expect to have some recourse if someone they love dies as a result. 

This is just my opinion and not meant to inflame or upset but I’m pretty sure everyone will be coerced into being vaccinated (I’ve been vaccinated already by the way) when things settle down a bit!

Youll have to show a Vax card to travel anywhere inside your country or out..…go to any events with large crowds…cross borders…renew visas apply for a new job or university or send your kids to Grade school…private hospitals etc etc.

In order to increase vaccination rates at some point you’ll need to show your card to renew drivers licence or renew car registrations and apply for any Govt. position for example! 
Again it’s just my opinion of course but we’re just starting down the Covid road and it’s going to be necessary to vaccinate a larger percentage of the population in order to control i!!

Covid is world wide so all countries will agree whether they want to or not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1