Food supply reduced amid COVID spread at processing plants

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

No. That's what inflation is regardless of whether it's high or low.

And would you say that has no impact on prices. Tell me do, what do you hold, to protect the value that you may have?

2 minutes ago, Khabib said:

I'm only asking for your opinion where to be safe. I've already expressed mine. I'm interested jing jing.

I believe this conversation started when you maintained that the rise in food prices was due to money printing. That has some relevance to this thread. Your investment questions have none.

• Haha 1

Just now, placeholder said:

I believe this conversation started when you maintained that the rise in food prices was due to money printing. That has some relevance to this thread. Your investment questions have none.

I'm drunk, and I'm going to bed. Good enough for me 55

Just now, Khabib said:

Do you like chess? Chess.com could be fun for us.

Sorry, totally off topic. I would say certain food products will become either increasingly unobtainable, or increasingly expensive. So the moral of the story, is, sleep tight.

1 minute ago, Khabib said:

Sorry, totally off topic. I would say certain food products will become either increasingly unobtainable, or increasingly expensive. So the moral of the story, is, sleep tight.

Kraft mayonnaise was empty shelve at Big C (not their habit as always have ) & Lotus same , second missing food after my bitter orange jam 

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Khabib said:

Possibly, villa mart if you're near by.

Nope , at Jomtien , even the 24 hours supermarket front View Talay 1 had it always , even when others had not ....(this for the Bitter Orange Jam )

Edited by david555

1 minute ago, david555 said:

Nope , at Jomtien , even the 24 hours supermarket front View Talay 1 had it always , even when others had not ....

Thanks for the heads up, I must remember to go hoard shopping here in udon thani - sorry 55

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Nah, they will, like in the US, come up with a more deadly variant that requires boosters, and keep destroying the livelihoods, families, and businesses of decent people.

Already happening as we speak. 

Perpetual crises for perpetual control.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Khabib said:

Thanks for correcting me, that's likely correct. Especially alongside china's bellicose politics. I had thought after giving the world covid, they would behave with some humility. Sadly not.

Given how China is suffering another wave, it's unlikely they intentionally released the virus. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Given how China is suffering another wave, it's unlikely they intentionally released the virus. 

I must agree. Nobody can be sure the facts. But, one fact is that they closed wuhan down, to the extent of welding civilians doors shut, whilst keeping the international airport there open. For me, that alone speaks volumes.

Just now, Khabib said:

I must agree. Nobody can be sure the facts. But, one fact is that they closed wuhan down, to the extent of welding civilians doors shut, whilst keeping the international airport there open. For me, that alone speaks volumes.

But don't worry, they won't nuke japan, or invade Taiwan, or drop bombs on Australia first, or fight border problems with India, or do a form of g-nocide, or ...., even somehow, make our lives much more difficult here. I digress.

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Seriously, all this nutcasery for the deaths of 0.00000058% of the world's population whose average death age from covid was actually OVER normal life expectancy !! Total and abject madness. We've added a 100,000,000 to the planet during covid, whilst destroying every economy on the planet - apart from China - making millions homeless, millions unemployed, millions added to the starvation figures and operations delayed that will add far more deaths from other things than covid.

Open up now or the planet is well and truly up the creek

You complain that Covid has only killed 4 million people, and want the authorities to remove restrictions that have kept the death toll down, so more people die. 

Do you know how crazy that sounds? 

That's like saying that only 10,000 die from car crashes, so let's remove the speed limits. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You complain that Covid has only killed 4 million people, and want the authorities to remove restrictions that have kept the death toll down, so more people die. 

Do you know how crazy that sounds? 

Do you know how much more crazy it sounds to increase the planets population and destroy the world's economies at the same time ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Nah, they will, like in the US, come up with a more deadly variant that requires boosters, and keep destroying the livelihoods, families, and businesses of decent people.

aha ..... so your another conspiracy theory believer and those that died of covid didn't really have covid at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

aha ..... so your another conspiracy theory believer and those that died of covid didn't really have covid at all.

And you must have gigantic quads to be able to jump to such a conclusion based on what I wrote.

10 hours ago, steven100 said:

when figures start to look better and more vaccinations occur I expect things will start to re-open. Government will allow things to open as it sees zero virus transmission can occur. 

Hopefully soon .......  

No vaccine (fully) stops virus transfer, it just stops people getting very sick (unless it is from the CCP then it does not a lot of anything against most of the Greek alphabet). So following your logic Thailand is doomed to be shut forever...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1