Pattaya Darkest Hour

Banana7

posted this in the morning on the Pattaya vaccine roll out thread.

9 hours ago, OneZero said:

My guess it will be provided free to those getting the shots.

Hope you are right, outrageous otherwise, when you consider the massive daily food handouts being provided and funded by both good hearted Thais and Westerners.

Edited by sapson
  • Like 2

It was worse and more of a ghost town last year.  Don't get me wrong it's bad, but at least now there have been more foreigners that have returned and are pumping some money.  I have videos last year when it was way empty.  But this time it just has caught up.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Very good and true quote. 

These people went to Pattaya with no shame to give them sexual pleasures, they should go back where they came from, they will be looked after, especially as they were sending back Gunther, Bert, and Svenn's hard earned cash. No one starves in Thailand, they are not willing to lose face and go home but looking for the farang to help them out. 

There are for sure many entertainers in Pattaya. But the funny fact is that officially there is no prostitution in Pattaya. I forgot now how I wanted to continue... 

12 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

There are for sure many entertainers in Pattaya. But the funny fact is that officially there is no prostitution in Pattaya. I forgot now how I wanted to continue... 

'entertainers' lol

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jazzdog32095 said:

Greedy landlords find a way to keep collecting rent even when business is closed. Only stupid landlords kick renters out and leave their properties vacant for years.

This might be true for many businesses. But again - in Pattaya they build new entertainment venues like crazy. If I have time I will take a picture of the one at Tree Town with palm trees and a pool and post it here. In respect of Tree Town - there are hotels and condos around it. But nobody seems to care about this and the noise.

3 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

This might be true for many businesses. But again - in Pattaya they build new entertainment venues like crazy. If I have time I will take a picture of the one at Tree Town with palm trees and a pool and post it here. In respect of Tree Town - there are hotels and condos around it. But nobody seems to care about this and the noise.

Of course, that km of Boo-Cow has become ground zero Red Light district

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Tree Town has created even more bars to be in competition with existing existing bars, many of them "bricks and mortar" bars, as in, shop houses etc, all of whom pay big rent.

So, Tree Town may thrive, post covid, but only at a cost of other bars.  

The pie can only be cut into so many slices before it gets too thin to pay the bills.

As I have said in the past, it's a race to the bottom here, and those with the cheapest rent will prevail.  

I could tell you a lot about Tree Town and other places. But better not... for me....