Huge crowds gather for vaccines in Phetchabun where gathers are limited to FIVE

webfact

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, there were the gold and bronze medals at the recent olympics. And of the 23 films submitted over the years for Academy award consideration, none has been nominated. There have been a few Thai women scientists, who have won recognition by UNESCO, for achievements in nanotechnology, packaging, drug delivery systems, and shrimp molecular biology. However, to date no Nobel peace prize winners, no Oscars, and no Peabody award winners. And in terms of education, Chulalongkorn University as the top school in Thailand, is ranked in the mid 400's worldwide. So, not a whole lot of exceptionalism. Except in the minds of this substandard leadership, and the vastly over rated members of the Hi-So here. 

All true, but that is why Thailand was an affordable and enjoyable vacation spot and retirement spot.  Sad to say it has probably outgrown itself and the high and low parts of society are in for quite a row I think

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scrotobike said:

I can see lots of groups of five

People are scared as the old are dying because of the vaccine MUBAR (messed up beyond all recognition)

The original military slang  is FUBAR. I'll leave it to your imagination what the F stands for.

5 hours ago, smedly said:

I don't think they understand that a vaccine takes weeks before there is an immune response and even then it is limited until a second dose is administered - this is just madness  

and the authorities originally allowed Phuket workers to work  with only 1 jab , you would think that those in power would at least be informed and taking advice ?

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Since everyone's details and address is kept at the Amphur office the obvious answer would be to have a nurse on a m/c visiting the old folks at their home.

I was at my local hospital last week, the 6 doctors were very quick, but the ONE nurse printing the future appointments had found something more important to do, leaving a crowd of 200 old folk sitting around for 2 hours.

Thailand really needs it's medical facilities to get their managerial act together.

What was the nurse doing speaking to her friend  for sure

7 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

The people are crazy. On the one hand they are worried to get sick and at the other hand they obviously don't care at all... This cannot be the gathering of the most clever people... 

The word you are portraying is panic .

2 hours ago, BostonRob2 said:

Maybe they are diabetics.

Don't laugh. As a 70+ went along to the local Amphur when told, not in city, along with the others with serious conditions. There were people there in their 20's and the 70+ were a minority.

55 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

You have to be careful. If people have no fear then they will not try to get vaccinated. A problem in some western countries already. 

Why should people make attempts to get vaccinated?

If it's essential, the government should be knocking on our doors with government approved (not emergency experimental) vaccinations in their hands.

Edited by BritManToo

51 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Why should people make attempts to get vaccinated?

If it's essential, the government should be knocking on our doors with government approved (not emergency experimental) vaccinations in their hands.

Let me get this right, you won't be getting jabbed until it's delivered to your door? You've started a brand new sub-group to join these:

- The Soylent Green survival of the fittest, throw momma under the bus group

- The vaccine is a hoax group

- The vaccine is actually saline solution group

- The Government has stolen all the Pfizer group

- The how do I get a vaccine appointment when the info is everywhere group

Now the Grab vaccine home delivery group

• Confused 1