Expatvac Update (unofficial)

PMEL

This lines up with what I heard about how Thais can register when it is not "walk-in" like in Samut Prakan over the weekend.

But yeah super inefficient, because these provinces are often also not very well organised.

If you live near Bangkok, make an appointment with Medpark, wait for your confirmation and make the drive. You in and out in 40min including super easy free parking. Worth the half day trip? In my opinion yes. They don't ask which province you from you just need to be on their list.

25 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Your info is way out of date since as of July 4 medpark isn't accepting registration from foreigners. 

Screenshot_20210817_063344_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210817_063314_com.android.chrome.jpg

Actually you are well out of date. Your above post is about Moderna and before other channels of registration were introduced.  Medpark is now vaccinating foreigners with other vaccines on a daily basis.

Edited by couchpotato

12 minutes ago, CM Dad said:

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that if any expat here, especially an American, really wants Pfizer or Moderna vaccines the only sure way of getting them is to go to the United States.

There have been reports of TVF members travelling from Nan province and Chiang Mai to MedPark hospital in Bangkok for Pfizer vaccinations.

Obviously not an ideal solution but certainly cheaper and quicker than travelling back to the US ?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, CM Dad said:

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that if any expat here, especially an American, really wants Pfizer or Moderna vaccines the only sure way of getting them is to go to the United States.

I am American, and I got Pfizer yesterday in BKK after signing up last week. And I am I Pattaya. Just sign up on as many lists as possible…..that is what I did. They don’t care where you are from. They seem to have got on the ball with the Pfizer now.

• Like 1

I notice several talking about the expatvac and "mailing" of update later this week.  Not sure how the rest of the world is doing but in the outskirts of ChiangMai (tonpao), mail goes from tonpao to sankamphaeng to Lamphun then back to Chiangmai and then to immigration but now lamphun is

closed until the end of the month according to the mail person.  They had reportedly built up quite a backlog of mail/boxes and had some covid scare.  I have been waiting for 3 weeks for my return mail from immigration (90-day report via ems) which normally is here within 3 days of their receipt of my report.  Hopefully if any info is mailed, TVF members will be spreading it further and I will learn then if I should register with my local hospital or whatever it is that we are supposed to do to get a jab.

29 minutes ago, Mansell said:

I am American, and I got Pfizer yesterday in BKK after signing up last week. And I am I Pattaya. Just sign up on as many lists as possible…..that is what I did. They don’t care where you are from. They seem to have got on the ball with the Pfizer now.

Ditto here - Pfizer this Sunday at Medpark, driving up from Hua Hin.  If not for the protests on Rama4 it would have been a perfect in-out experience.

The only hiccup in the process is the confirmation email as others have reported.  I was able to choose my preferred vaccine and date/time without issue.  No confirmation email from them until I emailed them about 20 hours before my appointment.  They did respond immediately though.

I guess if it was perfect it wouldn't be Thailand...

Working now https://medparkhospital.com/page/covid19-vaccine-expatriates/?utm_medium=&utm_source=intervac

AW-Expats-Vaccine-2021.jpg

• [Registration for government allocated free vaccine] for expatriates residing in Thailand who meet these 2 conditions - (1) have not received any COVID-19 vaccine and (2) are over the age of 60 / have underlying disease(s) / are over 12 weeks pregnant.

This form can only be used for one person at a time. Please make sure you fill out this form carefully and accurately.

AW-%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%89%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94Pfizer-03_0.611953d06e20b9.20457748.jpeg

•  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CM Dad said:

I was offered a Pfizer jab at Samithivej Hospital Siracha today but declined as booked for AZ at BPH tommorow 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Khun Yogi said:

l'm in Pattaya and l've given up trying to register. Every time l get on a new site it shuts down or you can't make changes.

Happened to me as well then decided to try Bumrungrad in Bangkok and glad I did they confirmed with a appointment time 24 hours later. They were great really got things in order. Sure I had to travel to Bangkok but just wanted a hassle free Vax and that is just what i got it Bumrungrad 

Literally just 30 minutes ago I received an email from expatvac to tell me my registration is null & void as I didn't send a picture of my extension to stay, not my fault if their crappy website didn't explain how to do it, so those of you who only sent your photo page can expect the same.

Fortunately as I was registered with about 6 different sites I had the AstraZeneca offered by someone else ????????

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Literally just 30 minutes ago I received an email from expatvac to tell me my registration is null & void as I didn't send a picture of my extension to stay, not my fault if their crappy website didn't explain how to do it, so those of you who only sent your photo page can expect the same.

Fortunately as I was registered with about 6 different sites I had the AstraZeneca offered by someone else ????????

Same here. I don't have Visa anymore since F.....G years as I am PR. Loads a <deleted>......

Capture Covid MOFA.PNG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

So 16 days to come back to you to tell you that their software was a shambles, utterly shameful  !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Khun Yogi said:

l'm in Pattaya and l've given up trying to register. Every time l get on a new site it shuts down or you can't make changes.

If you are OK with the first jab being Sino and the second Astra then you can get a jab at Central Festival Mall on September 9th if you act now.

https://healthrisk.bangkokpattayahospital.com/rvf_covid/rvf_pre.php

6 hours ago, theoldgit said:

Working now https://medparkhospital.com/page/covid19-vaccine-expatriates/?utm_medium=&utm_source=intervac

AW-Expats-Vaccine-2021.jpg

• [Registration for government allocated free vaccine] for expatriates residing in Thailand who meet these 2 conditions - (1) have not received any COVID-19 vaccine and (2) are over the age of 60 / have underlying disease(s) / are over 12 weeks pregnant.

This form can only be used for one person at a time. Please make sure you fill out this form carefully and accurately.

AW-%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%89%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%94Pfizer-03_0.611953d06e20b9.20457748.jpeg

•  

Thanks for the new link, just registered in this one. Let’s see what happens now… ????

My Expatvac update.

Used it to register for Pfizer and also registered directly with Bumrungrad Hospital (who has my medical records) who was to have Pfizer. Received confirmation of registration from both but no appointments.

After 2 weeks BH followed with email explaining reason for delay - it needed to confirm through Mor Pom (?) that I didn't already have a Covid-19 vaccination.

Then 8/16 get an appointment for 8/17 from BHN Hospital via sms for 1st Pfizer jab and referenced Intervac as source of my registration ????

Never registered with Intervac. Never registered directly with BHN.

Today 8/17 got my 1st Pfizer jab at BHN and next appointment on 9/6 for 2nd jab. Did BH transfer my registration to BHN or what? Since the vaccine was the same, no matter. Just very odd.

1 hour ago, Golden Triangle said:

I scanned all pages of my passport into a PDF file, then submitted that one file.

• Like 1