Walking on beach ?

rocky123

On 8/19/2021 at 1:02 PM, Guderian said:

In Jomtien, your dog is allowed to walk on the beach, but you are not. Says it all, really, lol.

In Pattaya some years ago when some event was on they had municipal officials at one of the step entrances to Pattaya beach and they stopped us from taking our dogs onto the beach - said it was against the "law". GF had a right old argument with them but they wouldn't budge. 

• Sad 1

Saw a Thai dude with his metal detector on Jomtien beach…..actually it was a mine detector…..he found a mine and fell into it…..so I grabbed his detector and ran off. I did hear faint screams, but figured it was a lost jet ski person.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just got back from Jomtien beach. Lots of people around sitting on the wall, on the beach, in the sea, people with dogs, lots of walkers. I had the impression it would be all closed off as I had heard the news but not visited. 5;30pm this evening it was very lively.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thaiclan said:

Just got back from Jomtien beach. Lots of people around sitting on the wall, on the beach, in the sea, people with dogs, lots of walkers. I had the impression it would be all closed off as I had heard the news but not visited. 5;30pm this evening it was very lively.

And that's why covid will not be ending anytime soon in Pattaya / Thailand.  

• Confused 1

This girl Pim who does live videos on Twitch was on the beach in Koh Chang this afternoon. She's still online live at the moment. She seems to travel around the tourist areas without a lot of problems as she makes videos and talks about Thailand and her life.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

This girl Pim who does live videos on Twitch was on the beach in Koh Chang this afternoon. She's still online live at the moment. She seems to travel around the tourist areas without a lot of problems as she makes videos and talks about Thailand and her life.

Why do people subscribe  to this kind of stuff? No more interesting than watching  just one person  watching it!

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 1:53 PM, Jingthing said:

"They" can but if allowed it would need to be enforced and understood by the public. A blanket Keep It Simple ban is just easier.

A Thai authority making things easier?? Only if it suits them as in this case.