Ex cop "Jo Ferrari" swears on his amulet it wasn't about money - just protecting the public

webfact

It's no different than any other 'organized' group.   The next guy just steps up.   The only way he has any issues is if he doesn't keep his mouth shut.   He'll get as much justice as the Purdue pharma family.  

On 8/27/2021 at 8:32 AM, webfact said:

"I swear by the amulet that hangs around my neck that this was not about extorting money. I have never been involved in any corrupt practices over money".

Where did he buy his amulet?  How much did he pay for it?  How did he acquire his house/cars except through corrupt practices over money?  So many questions.

If these cops get away with this murder, then for sure there is no justice in Thailand.

My Kingdom for a horse, My Kingdom for a horse.  I guess he would not be saying this famous 

phrase, too late by several years.  The Thai PM needs to seriously get involved with finding out

how this Joe Ferrari was able to have such a lovely house and so many cars under his police

salary.  At the least, this corrupt guy should have to fully explain how he has become so equipped

with his expensive toys. Just my thoughts.

Geezer

17 hours ago, rwill said:

He forgot the part about the cars being confiscated from drug dealers and he was just keeping them safe from corrupt cops.

17 hours ago, Mywayboy said:

Cause of Death His Heart Stopped Beating no brainer

yep, 10 hours after being admitted to hospital.

19 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Apparently he also swore on his Lambo and Bentley as well.

What scares me in this country is, that some amulets are pricier than a Lambo and a Bentley together. 

If a country is operated and run by professionals from the Neaderthal age ................ 

3 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

If these cops get away with this murder, then for sure there is no justice in Thailand.

My Kingdom for a horse, My Kingdom for a horse.  I guess he would not be saying this famous 

phrase, too late by several years.  The Thai PM needs to seriously get involved with finding out

how this Joe Ferrari was able to have such a lovely house and so many cars under his police

salary.  At the least, this corrupt guy should have to fully explain how he has become so equipped

with his expensive toys. Just my thoughts.

Geezer

You surely do not believe the former general has not been there for dinner and drink? Picked up in the Bentley Continental )possibly)

• Haha 1

On 8/27/2021 at 9:07 AM, Mickeymaus said:

Obviously it all was a big misunderstanding... 

For sure.

He misunderstood that suffocation can lead to death.

He misunderstood that killing someone can lead to life imprisonment or the death penalty.

He misunderstood that fleeing the country would make him appear guilty.

He misunderstood that owning so much property on such a meager salary would look suspicious.

His henchmen misunderstood the he could not protect them.

His superiors misunderstood that they would be dragged into this.

The victim misunderstood that he would be executed for having 3g of meth.

The public misunderstood that he was protecting them.

The search team misunderstood that he wasn't fleeing but only stepping out to visit friends in Burma.

Since so much was misunderstood by so many, the matter should just be chalked up to a bad day and charges dropped.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

For sure.

He misunderstood that suffocation can lead to death.

He misunderstood that killing someone can lead to life imprisonment or the death penalty.

He misunderstood that fleeing the country would make him appear guilty.

He misunderstood that owning so much property on such a meager salary would look suspicious.

His henchmen misunderstood the he could not protect them.

His superiors misunderstood that they would be dragged into this.

The victim misunderstood that he would be executed for having 3g of meth.

The public misunderstood that he was protecting them.

The search team misunderstood that he wasn't fleeing but only stepping out to visit friends in Burma.

Since so much was misunderstood by so many, the matter should just be chalked up to a bad day and charges dropped.

Seems you can join the ranks of misunderstood. 

I. didn't die from suffocation

2. Didn't flee the country 

3. Might have had 3g of meth, but was supposedly No2 in the Nakorn Sawan drug trade. 

4. Car ownership nothing to do with the drug trade. 

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Raymonddiaz said:

There have been  many unexplained deaths in the hands of the police or the army. Joe was just unlucky and a bit stupid to leave the cctv on. Let’s hope this story will help improve the bad PR of the men in brown. 

Improve or enhance? 

On 8/27/2021 at 8:32 AM, webfact said:

"I have never done this before," he continued as Thailand's press preyed on every word. "I swear by the amulet that hangs around my neck that this was not about extorting money. I have never been involved in any corrupt practices over money".

So mister HOW did you buy 29 luxury cars ??????????????????

....just protecting the public.

Pull 6 plastic bags over someone's head and choke them to death?

Is that what he means by protecting the public?

That is completely sick in the brain. Such killers belong in prison and the public must be protected from such insane psydo "cops."

3 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

....just protecting the public.

Pull 6 plastic bags over someone's head and choke them to death?

Is that what he means by protecting the public?

That is completely sick in the brain. Such killers belong in prison and the public must be protected from such insane psydo "cops."

Sure, not nice - but 1 less drug dealer who doesn't give a rats A for possibly many deaths, seems like a reasonable trade-off

25 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Sure, not nice - but 1 less drug dealer who doesn't give a rats A for possibly many deaths, seems like a reasonable trade-off

Extrajudicial execution?

The policeman as investigator, judge and executioner rolled into one? No thank you!!!!