Thailand eases COVID-19 restrictions - but only for people who are vaccinated

Jonathan Fairfield

Hopefully they know more quality vaccines are arriving.

I'm finally scheduled for Pfeizer but my spouse is still waiting for Moderna in October.

In the meantime she refuses to take Sinovac, and I agree with that.  

Silly not including the pfeizer for wives.  Most people dine with there spouses.  They never think things through.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

You better check again yourself, it is listed next to the Covid Free Customer in the box and in yellow

1498765735_Screenshot2021-08-27at14_55_57.png.80d4ad5d3cfffd37130caf082fce3704.png

No problem, somehow we read the chart differently. I only see the ATK test on the personnel (employee) line.

That being the case, the so-called "Sandbox" racket should be terminated and the compulsary Covid Insurance premiums should be reduced for vaccinated arrivals. 

Insurance premiums are always calculated based on risk. So consideration should be given to us who are vaccinated, because even in the event of being infected, the vaccinated individuals rarely require hospitalisation and recover quickly. This is now medically established. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnarth said:

funny how nearly nobody understands that after having 2 jabs you still have to wear a mask and are just as much libel to infect people as anyone else, so all precautions will need to stay in place because of you

Breakthrough infections are rare among the vaccinated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

Get the card you need at any Market from today.

But hey ! Why bother, nobody is going to check

Yep, and why would it be any restaurant's (or other independent business owners) duty to check all the details involved, just to allow customers in.?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, James105 said:

Now try replacing the word “unvaccinated” with “obese” in what you said here and see if you still stand by your desire for medical apartheid based on peoples personal choices about what they put into their bodies.

Never heard of someone catching obesity from someone else.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

You consider constantly increasing loss of even basic liberties while furthering Orwellian restrictions and repression 'nothing'??? 

Some of us non-sheeple beg to differ.

No you’re just alarmists with nothing to do that will believe almost anything that suits your “opinion”!

Alarmists have been around for generations…you do no good at all for anyone (even yourselves) but fortunately for the rest of us you also do very little harm????

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, jimrod said:

The 'foot' massage is a bit confusing. Does that mean up to a foot or only a foot? ????

If it means the staff have to be vaccinated it wont matter how long it is because there will be no staff to speak of.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, theonetrueaussie said:

From israel where they made all their medical data available to pfizer
"the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket." So 3.2 people per 100k with serious conditions of vaccinated vs 6.4 for unvaccinated......

Just open up the country already and make the over 60's stay home, simple ????

Not sure my girlfriend will approve of that.

I'm below and she is above 60 ????

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Where do you get these cards?

I thought this was all going to based on your Mor Prom app?

What good is the Mor Prom app if you don’t have a 13 digit Thai ID.

GF & I have had both doses & proof was supposed to be available the next day from the hospital website but 1 week later it’s still not there… It is showing in GF’s Mor Prom app but obviously that’s of no use to me.

Feel like I’m stuck between a rock & a hard place as not only can I not get proof of vaccination, but I’m showing as having had the vaccine so can’t register for any other jabs either ????

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Thanks 1