The green Covid Vaccine Certificate - and how you get it.

OneMoreFarang

3 minutes ago, Farmerslife said:

Thanks for the information.

A couple of questions for you;

Was this after your first or second dose?

If you don't have a Thai IDcard will a passport number be accepted?

Good luck to you anyway, it sounds as if you can eat out again! ???? 

I had two shots.

The ID number was on the certificate which I received after I had my 2nd shot. It is not the number of my passport.

My Thai gf received her first shot about two weeks ago and she didn't receive a certificate at that time. We installed the app on her phone and entered her ID card number and then the app showed yellow and the information about her first vaccination.

Thanks, I can't wait for the 1st September and big breakfast buffet. ????

the-breakfast-buffet.jpg

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

If you've been vaccinated here then you now have a Thai ID number. 13 digits, begins with 600000nnnnnnn, should be somewhere in your vaccination paperwork.

Sadly nothing on the paperwork that I was given. I will have to ask when I go for my second shot.

57 minutes ago, Farmerslife said:

Is that all you want? Why hold back? 

Joking aside, thanks for the prompt and informative response.

That is not all I want. But I am sure it will be a good start of the day on the 1st September.

I could obviously also go to the lunch buffet and dinner buffet. But I think one buffet a day is enough.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Mor Prom App --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mor.promplus

Yes, it's nice to finally have a Thai ID number.

Easy to install and use, shows my first dose. (top right pick with computer screen and dripping syringe).

No certificate yet for me until I get my second dose.

If you've been vaccinated here then you now have a Thai ID number. 13 digits, begins with 600000nnnnnnn, should be somewhere in your vaccination paperwork.

I was vaccinated on 7th June 2021 with AZ. My 2nd dose is on Monday 30th August 2021. Nothing showing on the Mor Phrom app. When I click on the computer screen and syringe option it says, in Thai, "cannot find information." I was vaccinated at a govt hospital. No malls for me I guess! 

Edited by rbkk

53 minutes ago, rbkk said:

I was vaccinated on 7th June 2021 with AZ. My 2nd dose is on Monday 30th August 2021. Nothing showing on the Mor Phrom app. When I click on the computer screen and syringe option it says, in Thai, "cannot find information." I was vaccinated at a govt hospital. No malls for me I guess! 

It won’t show up until 2nd shot, then you will get another paper

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So I downloaded that application and entered my ID number (which is on the certificate which I received already)

You can also just scan the QR code found on the certificate, and bookmark this link, no app required.

Here an example of how this looks like: https://co19cert.moph.go.th/cert/?id={BA787F22-A499-4BE9-AB9D-D678F0C3D221}

(I have no idea who this person is, this link showed up on Google, she probably posted it on Facebook or something and Google found it)

Edited by jackdd

1 hour ago, Winegeeker said:

It won’t show up until 2nd shot, then you will get another paper

So why does the member I quoted above have his 1st dose showing (computer screen and syringe icon option) but I don't?

Hopefully It will all be sorted on Monday after my 2nd dose.

Edited by rbkk

8 hours ago, ripstanley said:

I do not have a smartphone. I tried to download the app on to my computer but Google said no can do. What options do I have?

The app needs an Android operating system.  You can simulate this on a computer using a program called Bluestacks among others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, treetops said:

The app needs an Android operating system.  You can simulate this on a computer using a program called Bluestacks among others.

That's interesting. I never heard about that one - but then I never looked for such an emulator.

I just had a look at their website and they advertise this with lots of games.

Do you have any experience with Bluestacks? Does it also work with many other Apps if the apps use i.e. Bluetooth and other functions?

22 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Thanks for the info!

But I wonder what those who were immunized abroad can do?

Well, when someone returns who has been fully vaccinated abroad, they are entered into a database of some kind. Whether or not it links to the vaccine passport system, who knows?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Well, when someone returns who has been fully vaccinated abroad, they are entered into a database of some kind. Whether or not it links to the vaccine passport system, who knows?

Maybe if they came via a sandbox which requires proof of vaccination.

For others, who come via ASQ, I'm not certain there would be a record? Maybe this gets done during the intake on arrival?

I'm sure Thailand will come up with some scheme to allow foreigners to demonstrate their foreign vaccination records/history.

10 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Maybe if they came via a sandbox which requires proof of vaccination.

For others, who come via ASQ, I'm not certain there would be a record? Maybe this gets done during the intake on arrival?

I'm sure Thailand will come up with some scheme to allow foreigners to demonstrate their foreign vaccination records/history.

Thanks. I wasn't thinking outside of the (sand)box.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sametboy2019 said:

Can't see anything with a 13 digit code on my paperwork.

Does the QR code reveal any additional information?

How did you arrange your vaccination? Register? Walk-in?

I think with expatvac, and intervac, and depending on the hospital or site, one got a 13 digit Thai ID number.

Elsewhere, who knows?

It's been a patchwork system from the get go.

• Like 1