New hashtag trends on Twitter after more details emerge of government’s IO network mission

webfact

te1.jpg

By Pear Maneechote

Thai social media is in outrage once again on Wednesday with the hashtag #แหกIO (break the IO), after details of the government’s military IO network mission were once again uncovered by a Move Forward Party representative during Tuesday’s censure debate.

On Tuesday’s censure debate, Move Forward Party MP for Bangkok Natcha Boonchaiinsawat, in what he labeled as the third and “final installment” in uncovering the Thai army’s secret IO network, revealed real footage of one of the army’s designated “office rooms” and a unit dedicated to manipulating pro-government sentiments and targeting political opposition figures on the internet.

The Move Forward MP revealed that these clips, which he received from a person inside the army, were meant to be presented and reported to the supervisors of the Royal Thai Army’s Information Operations Center, where the tasks are divided to support the “mission of Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha.”

Full story: https://www.thaienquirer.com/32101/new-hashtag-trends-on-twitter-after-more-details-emerge-of-governments-io-network-mission/

ti.jpg
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

So this may be the reason why that when I click on certain posts they disappear. And receiving from who I suppose is Facebook, a notification informing me that they have blocked my account as someone was trying to break into it. And to change my password, which I did. But was it Facebook? Or an organisation wanting my password? It makes you wonder after reading reports like this. Shades of Stalin, Hitler and all despots.

It´s easy to solve. Just do not have your information online. My real name can since over 7 years not be found online. Neither can any private information. The funny thing is that I am very active online, with a lot of work as well.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai social media is in outrage once again on Wednesday with the hashtag #แหกIO (break the IO), after details of the government’s military IO network mission were once again uncovered by a Move Forward Party representative during Tuesday’s censure debate.

Nice to see the annual recruits put to good use.????

13 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

“These mistakes would not happen if the documents were real as there would be proof-readers to cross-check with the agency issuing the documents,” he pointed out.

Proof-readers?

Cross-check?

In Thailand?

???? ???? 

On 9/1/2021 at 4:57 PM, Gandtee said:

So this may be the reason why that when I click on certain posts they disappear. And receiving from who I suppose is Facebook, a notification informing me that they have blocked my account as someone was trying to break into it. And to change my password, which I did. But was it Facebook? Or an organisation wanting my password? It makes you wonder after reading reports like this. Shades of Stalin, Hitler and all despots.

Sure. The likes of Twitter, FB, et al seem to be comfortable being in cahoots with Thai authorities and other world players. all of whom appear to be uncomfortable with questioning and challenging ideals.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1