Police asked to probe Move Forward MP over army’s ‘IO’ allegation

snoop1130

image_big_612f58f47e7db.jpg

Photo from thaipost.net

Thailand’s Second Army Region has filed a complaint with the police in Muang district of the northeastern province of Nakhon Sawan against an MP of the Move Forward Party, for allegedly using false information to discredit the Thai military.

During the censure debate on Wednesday, Move Forward MP Nattacha Boonchaiinsawat accused Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, in his capacity as defence minister, of ordering the Information Operations (IOs) department to carry out a disinformation campaign against opposition parties and political opponents.

He also displayed a picture, purportedly showing a group of officers involved in the disinformation campaign operations, receiving allowances which, he claimed, was less than the amount they should have received.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/police-asked-to-probe-move-forward-mp-over-armys-io-allegation/

Logo-top-.png
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, internationalism said:

looks, like at each censure debate such secrets documents are revealed. I don't think anybody can be prosecuted for what they said in the parliament. So filing complain with police is just yet another form of intimidation.

The last time, in january, when elephant tickets were exposed, the speaker of chamber just closed debate, when documents with names of certain persons were deleted, but still it was obvious from the context, who this couple was. The presenter of those documents had to finish those revelations at press conference on the corridors.

Sooner or later those secrets documents are leaked. Those receiving those orders are not happy being forced into illegal work during their service hours and then being cheated of promised monthly allowances (they got only 50b per shift). That is so short sighted on part of their commanders, they disrespect their own men. The government can't win ideological war on social media. They don't have numbers, even despite of organising those troll farms

There's always the highly prejudiced/bias court systems......throw these things their way and see what develops.????????

• Like 2

7 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Thailand’s Second Army Region has filed a complaint with the police in Muang district of the northeastern province of Nakhon Sawan against an MP of the Move Forward Party, for allegedly using false information to discredit the Thai military.

Please sir, please sir the mean man is telling tales about me, please sir make him stop…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Please sir, please sir the mean man is telling tales about me, please sir make him stop…

Those accusers best be careful. The unspoken and secret "disappearing" under-policies can be enacted.

13 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Don't expect this to come about in the near or distant future. 

They're beginning to systematically weed out any vocal or resistant opposition again. 

With 200, minimum, secured votes, expect it to continue unabated.  IMO, the only way there will be a new PM is if "He that is almost as popular as Biden" and his Cabal say there is going to be a new PM.

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He also displayed a picture, purportedly showing a group of officers involved in the disinformation campaign operations, receiving allowances which, he claimed, was less than the amount they should have received.

No matter how much I am against the military and militaristic governments I have to say after looking the picture I think it was just a bog standard how to use a computer class. Thats not saying I dont think that its happening, just the picture is highly questionable.

I've heard, as such I have no personal knowledge and this must be considered hearsay, but isn't there some high ranking military who has $millions in his personal bank account that he is ' looking after' for a friend and apparently has a very valuable watch collection?

TIT money number 1 and it seems some people just can't get enough of it!

Thus is why anything that remotely suggests that it may interfere with the accumulation of wealth will not be entertained.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 1:44 PM, Dont confuse me said:

I've heard, as such I have no personal knowledge and this must be considered hearsay, but isn't there some high ranking military who has $millions in his personal bank account that he is ' looking after' for a friend and apparently has a very valuable watch collection?

TIT money number 1 and it seems some people just can't get enough of it!

Thus is why anything that remotely suggests that it may interfere with the accumulation of wealth will not be entertained.

No. They are looking after their own millions, and perhaps his billions.