181 people over 60 among COVID-19 deaths in Thailand on Saturday

Jonathan Fairfield

14 minutes ago, Scrotobike said:

Now that is a good point - I suspect the CCSA is up to its old spin - lots of old dying not to worry you normal people- maybe.

20% of Thai population is 60+.

Yesterday those 60+ that died accounted for 70% of total deaths.

Clearly that group needs to be main focus by a country mile.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Scrotobike said:

A lot over 60

I think the vaccination of the old is still "ongoing" and I fear that a lot of the vaccinated have been jabbed with the very inferior CCP stuff. Maybe good enough to stop serious illness - but I have my doubts.

Vaccination still stands at only around 30% [mixed ages] of one jab

70% of the land are still at high risk.

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Glad they have kicked up the vaccinations. Hope they can vaccinate all of the elderly and those with medical problems sooner rather than later. Lets. Numbers are creeping up as far as cases.  Learning to live with Covid-19 is just starting as it will be around for the long term I fear much like the annual flu.

Stay safe folks,take care of what's precious to you and that should be yourself and families.

Watched last night as a noise emanated from next door late evening...

neighbours had a family visit from Bangkok for the weekend, all sat around a table and picnic mat on the floor, food galore, drinks and music... all sitting and sharing buffet style food, no masks, no social distancing, started at lunchtime, through the afternoon and into the evening.

Caring and sharing Thai style, ease the restrictions they think it's all over.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

2 days of rising (total) cases including ATK tests, and it seems to also be from the reduced testing. As far as I see the vaccinations need to stay at Friday's levels or increase everyday.  I saw yesterday that more donated AZ will be arriving from Japan as well.  Wonder when and if the 4th qtr doses of Moderna and Pfizer they said they ordered will arrive.  I know they were counting on the Pfizer for their mix and match vaccination program with AZ starting in October.  I wonder if they will give me a Pfizer in 11 days when I return for my second jab at MedPark....

Yes, hopefully Medpark have stored supplies of Pfizer for your and my second jab (in 10 days for me). ????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Lets see what transpires.  Hope springs eternal...

They appear very professional from my first impressions and am pretty sure they will have allowed for the second jabs as per their appointment paper. 

Will know in the 13th, but haven't read in the many recently published "mix and match" scenarios, a Pfizer followed  by another vaccine. 

9 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

And the cause if the rising infected numbers is......?? 

Prayut won the vote of confidence so now they can tell the truth again.

But is it the REAL truth.

I know of people who have Covid but are not going to hospital. They are spreading the 'good news' everywhere.