Eat- in only for jabbed after 1st Oct says Richard Barrow.

rott

That is in his daily bulletin a few minutes ago. Will be interesting to see if and how it works out. 

Bit of a bummer if you paid up front to the Memorial for Moderna jabs, first one being sometime in October and the second ? not sure about that. 

Actually in some places in Bangkok you already need to show that you had the injection. 
For example when you go CDC Crystal Center a few check were done. But not at every complex there!

And at least in 2 restaurants they checked it as well before you can enter. And I saw at least 4 customers who not entered (I guess no green card).

11 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Only in Pattaya?   I thought it was going to apply nationwide.

BB I mentioned it on here because of the Moderna jabs at the Memorial Hosp. But besides that there will be very many not double vaxxed. 

• Like 2

Absolutely ridiculous. For the whole of September every man and his dog can go and eat in a restaurant without having to prove anything. Now from the October 1st you have to jump thru' vaccine and/or Covid test hoops. As a good friend of mine likes to say "It beggars belief !!" 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rigsby said:

Absolutely ridiculous. For the whole of September every man and his dog can go and eat in a restaurant without having to prove anything. Now from the October 1st you have to jump thru' vaccine and/or Covid test hoops. As a good friend of mine likes to say "It beggars belief !!" 

Don't be such a drama queen... restaurants won't be checking things even if this rule comes into effect....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/6/2021 at 9:26 PM, kinyara said:

Rott is now confirmed as a click bait employee.

What are you on about mouth.? 

As I said in an earlier post my connection to this is the Moderna vacs pre-paid at the Memorial, with an uncertain delivery date anytime after early October. Not much use for having a meal out next month. 

Edited by rott

On 9/7/2021 at 6:24 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Never heard of Richard Barrow, so I googled, and it appears he is a blogger, so why is anyone saying that his opinion means anything at all in Thailand? Is he an adviser to the PM or something?

So you've never heard of him and that makes you clever, and anyone who sees his blog regularly is stupid. Fair enough. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I never heard of the guy, and I have no intention of following any vloggers, so rather than needless worrying, I'll just wait till I come across a restaurant that won't let my unvaxed wife and son in for dine in service and we'll simply move on to another place.  No drama, no worries, life is much calmer that way.

On 9/8/2021 at 2:31 PM, rott said:

What are you on about mouth.? 

As I said in an earlier post my connection to this is the Moderna vacs pre-paid at the Memorial, with an uncertain delivery date anytime after early October. Not much use for having a meal out next month. 

plenty of 7/11 open - pot noodle anyone lol

• Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 11:24 AM, Rigsby said:

They just want to ensure more restaurants go broke. I won't be dining out if I have to show proof to eat. Why didn't they start this for people entering supermarkets where you can enjoy the company of hundreds of other unvaccinated people?

8 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

They just want to ensure more restaurants go broke. I won't be dining out if I have to show proof to eat. Why didn't they start this for people entering supermarkets where you can enjoy the company of hundreds of other unvaccinated people?

Indeed. Supermarkets have always been the exception to the rule in NZ ( can't speak for elsewhere ) as impossible to enforce social distancing etc. If they had tried to enforce same rules as eg restaurants, the populace would be in uproar, as everyone has to eat and if the government tried to enforce home delivery there would be chaos, as many can't do that eg those that don't have internet, credit cards or EFPOS etc, or are living in cars because rents are too high.