Intoxicated man rescued after climbing Pattaya antenna tower, was upset at his wife for refusing to drive him to a market

snoop1130

I remember when I was a kid that somebody climbed to the top of the local TV transmission mast at St. Hilary. I can't remember why he did it, maybe protesting about something or else temporarily mentally unhinged, but the news at the time did mention that the TV programme transmissions had continued and as a result the radiation had probably sterilised the guy permanently. I don't suppose the microwave-length signals used by 4G are as much of a danger, but the guy might still want to get a sperm count done, lol.

1568163203_sthilary.jpg.2c68f920ee444813b777c15d24567eef.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Guderian said:

I remember when I was a kid that somebody climbed to the top of the local TV transmission mast at St. Hilary. I can't remember why he did it, maybe protesting about something or else temporarily mentally unhinged, but the news at the time did mention that the TV programme transmissions had continued and as a result the radiation had probably sterilised the guy permanently. I don't suppose the microwave-length signals used by 4G are as much of a danger, but the guy might still want to get a sperm count done, lol.

1568163203_sthilary.jpg.2c68f920ee444813b777c15d24567eef.jpg

I imagine there were only radio waves so a scare story to stop others grabbing some headlines?