Covid vaccine for foreigner

lolalol

https://expatvac.consular.go.th/

You will need to register first. The vaccinations are free of charge.

Initially, 150,000 doses of the Pfizer vaccine were set aside by the Government for this purpose from the 1.5 million doses donated by the USA.

As registrations started at the beginning of August and many of us have now received both doses I have no idea whether any of this allocation remains unused.

As far as I am aware there is no Moderna available yet. The initial order of 5 million doses is due in the last quarter of the year.  1.1 million doses have been earmarked for the Thai Red Cross and the remainder is due to be distributed to private hospitals.  

12 hours ago, internationalism said:

Bangkok hospital pattaya. I was there today for second pfizer, but the great majority were first timers and rather no pfizer for them left (out of 4 options). They are still registering, but with limited capacity

May I ask how long after the first shot you got your second? I'm due to get my first Pfizer from them on the 21st. I truly hope they have some left!

You need to go on Thailand Intervac pick a  Bangkok hospital that's convenient and that's taking reservations click on their website and complete their registration. I got AZ at BPH and my wife got AZ at Samithivej Siracha because we didn't want to go to Bangkok but all through Thailand Intervac

Edited by chilly07

7 hours ago, malathione said:

May I ask how long after the first shot you got your second? I'm due to get my first Pfizer from them on the 21st. I truly hope they have some left!

Its always 21 days. Yes, your second must and will be only pfizer, if you chosen it originally. My was exactly the same batch as 1st. Alrhough they are very close to expiry date. Some given in middle of august were dated till middle of september, as somebody has posted at that time

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, internationalism said:

Its always 21 days. Yes, your second must and will be only pfizer, if you chosen it originally. My was exactly the same batch as 1st. Alrhough they are very close to expiry date. Some given in middle of august were dated till middle of september, as somebody has posted at that time

Thank you sir. That puts my mind at ease!