Thai Government Will Develop Country with 5 Economic Goals

webfact

1 minute ago, DaveSamutP said:

The people have a new plan every couple of months. I don't even have to look at any of the details to know it will fail. They have such short attention spans.

'The hub of new plans.;... well someone had to say it!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Soikhaonoiken said:

They have had 6 yrs to develop the Country and move Thailand forward,  but instead they have put the Country back 10 yrs, 

This bunch of Gangsters will continue to put the country back until it reaches the Dark Ages; it's up to the people to rid themselves of this Cancer and bring them down....soon !

• Like 1

Well for one thing Thailand sure could use a real elected government, as the one in Power 

sure was not.  Coups should be outlawed by the highest most powerful families in the country.

The military should lose at least half of the top heavy generals.  I am also too old to be alive to

see anything in this country change, except maybe for a real elected government once again.

I miss the Kingdom of Thailand, at least then the generals all seemed to get a time at the top

of the heap, so s to speak.  I am just lamenting on a few thoughts,   TIT  so carry on.

Geezer

One thing Thailand certainly does not have is a lack of human resources.  What Thailand does have is an elite class who have zero interest in providing a well rounded, complete education to serfs for whom they would have enormous problem if not only could they tink too mutt, they hopefully would be able to engage in high quality critical debate on socio-economic, political and general discussion about what would be best for the people not the few in charge.

I would love to see a drastic change in Thailand's education system the youth deserve it and not just this archaic Thailand-centric rubbish