Amazing Thailand! 400 year old monk saves couple in expressway plunge!

webfact

4 hours ago, BE88 said:

If they are saved from 10 meters high and are safe and sound it is truly a miracle, and it seems that they are not the first to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luang_Pu_Thuat

For those who don't believe these amulets they would do well not to make stupid comments.

Respect for other religions must be when you live in another country

10mtrs is f all!

5 hours ago, BE88 said:

If they are saved from 10 meters high and are safe and sound it is truly a miracle, and it seems that they are not the first to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luang_Pu_Thuat

For those who don't believe these amulets they would do well not to make stupid comments.

I have no respect for any religion in this country or any other country.

Belief/non belief in amulets is personal and not in any way a stupid comment.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, BE88 said:

"Stupid comments" may fall under Freedom of Speech and amulets may fall under Freedom of Expression, Religion or Fantasy.

Respect is earned and learned. It is not a "must", except in a repressive mindset.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 6:51 AM, MRToMRT said:

I was going to post something snarky, but its quite cute really. He is happy, thats all that counts.

I am thanking you for stopping me writing something quite "snarky". He's happy, and that's all that counts.

On 9/30/2021 at 12:37 PM, BE88 said:

No , no it  isnt I  must  not  haver respect for gross  stupidity

On 10/2/2021 at 2:18 AM, Foexie said:

All ignorant stupid criticasters inhere will mok and laugh but they will never understand the power of believe!

I  believe I can fly and I believe you can too, will you  be the first off the balcony or shall I go first? ps on the 31st  floor

On 9/30/2021 at 5:51 PM, bbko said:

My Thai BIL borrowed our new truck one time and fell asleep at the wheel driving from Pattaya to Sakon Nakhon, crashing it into a power pole.  Luckily no one was injured, when our truck was taken to a nearby Mitsubishi garage then towed back to Pattaya and I noticed the wife's amulets were missing.  She said they were probably stolen by the garage or tow company as those amulets must of had strong powers to make sure no one was injured.  I said, if the powers were so strong, why didn't it prevent the accident.  Blank stare. 555.

This reminds me of the plane  that crashes and  all but  one of the 389  passengers  die, burnt  alive in screaming agony..........one survives............hail the lord its a miracle

Thank goodness  no engineers  designed their truck and despite their  best efforts  probably wearing no seatbelts, bald  tyres, raised  suspension, total  lack of concentration,  overloaded it  still managed to help them survive. Thats a  religion you can respect the religion of engineering