I lost it tonight

Pravda

Marriage gives Women too much Power. It’s their End Game. Especially Uneducated Village types. There must have been pre- marital signs of this Disrespectful Controlling Abuse. It’s never acceptable.

My old Zero Tolerance tripwire would engage at even one word/ demand/ criticism out of place…. she’d be Done right there. It’s Rare to have a Truly Equal Marriage in this life, in which case the Man MUST be the Boss……..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think you've been frank and explained things with fair intent, albeit with obvious prejudice against the constant spray stuff. 

FWIW...I completely understand the building up of frustration and annoyance at the spraying, because I get EXACTLY the same thing, believe me.

But, in the context of the juice-seller, no, I don't think it's genuine hypocrisy at all. It's sound expedience. She may actually, be aware of some 'hypocrisy' element to it, but she's behaving in the way she knows she has to. 

Covid's f***ing with all our heads, friend. Your wife's too. In her way. Things are not normal. 

38 minutes ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

Marriage gives Women too much Power. It’s their End Game.

We need to reestablish the patriarchy in The West. Marriage is mainly for women (and children) so that means they owe us something of equal or greater value in return.

I was in the US for 12 months and just got back recently. I'm shocked to see the Thais are stuck exactly where they were when I left. Masks everywhere, spraying hands etc... but maybe it makes sense to see Thailand not keeping up with the rest of the world as that's the usual state of things anyways. There's a very real concern that COVID has broken these peoples brains and it will become folk lore like ghosts or magic amulets. God save us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

We need to reestablish the patriarchy in The West. Marriage is mainly for women (and children) so that means they owe us something of equal or greater value in return.

never liked western females.even as a 14 year old  ! too entitled, critical, demanding. thinking they’re still hot after everything slides south after kids. and husband becomes the atm only. my serious relationships have been with african and east asian ladies. smart, educated, cultured, gentle & sweet. women must behave like women not female versions of bombastic men.off topic rant concluded !

• Like 1

Unlike others here, I feel for you. Thailand has never been known as the land of reason & common sense, it's all about appearances. Of course, it also depends on how "you lost it-face" when you did. The difference to other similarly minded countries is that if you point out that the emperor is indeed naked some local often gets seriously angry at you.

Best to know this, before making a long term commitment. 

PS I live in Cambodia now and I haven't encountered this so far (apart from mentioning once that spraying the money isn't really necessary - but then, it's theirs after you hand it over, they can do with it whatever).

9 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

Nice dream. It's too late and men will never win, till sexbots are available, then it's game over for female kind, IMO.

On 10/29/2021 at 10:27 PM, bbko said:

Seems like overkill on both sides. Must be that time of the month.

For the OP and his wife ? As said we all get those days sometimes.  My missus tries to tell me how to drive, last time I pulled over and told her i've been driving for 58 yrs and never caused an accident, so shut up ! so she did. :jap:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

For the OP and his wife ? As said we all get those days sometimes.  My missus tries to tell me how to drive, last time I pulled over and told her i've been driving for 58 yrs and never caused an accident, so shut up ! so she did. :jap:

I'd think your driving for 58 yrs wouldn't work in your favor in this case.

I was just telling my wife that especially working in Thailand I am far more concerned what I will be forced into any to pay for than I am a actually getting this flu.

Every person I know all over 50, three over sixty and two over 70 - one high BP, the other high cholesterol all discharged from hospital, field hospital and fine.

This is an absolute game changer as it's halted our international travels I will personally pull back on travel in Thailand as well.

I have absolutely no clue why sex with Thai wo/men is so important to go thru this travel rubbish. To purchase ridiculous insurance (apparently still 100k).

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Chad3000 said:

I have absolutely no clue why sex with Thai wo/men is so important to go thru this travel rubbish. To purchase ridiculous insurance (apparently still 100k).

Me too bud. Western women used to trim their private parts in the shape of my initials. One of the most boring sex was with Thai women.

LOL! Reminds me of my Thai Ex-wife.

Thai women are overall pretty awesome, when it comes to “taking care”, but damn they can also drive you nuts.

Especially when it comes to being stubborn and totally immune to common sense of any kind.

Personally I really like Thai women, but realized it’s much easier to just be single, enjoy the good stuff and then let the married men deal with the daily headaches. 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 9:23 AM, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

never liked western females.even as a 14 year old  ! too entitled, critical, demanding. thinking they’re still hot after everything slides south after kids. and husband becomes the atm only. my serious relationships have been with african and east asian ladies. smart, educated, cultured, gentle & sweet. women must behave like women not female versions of bombastic men.off topic rant concluded !

You have been in relationships with Thai women?

As loving as they can be, and my wife of 20 years is one of them, pi**ss those girls off are they are devils incarnate

On 11/2/2021 at 1:32 AM, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

Marriage gives Women too much Power. It’s their End Game. Especially Uneducated Village types. There must have been pre- marital signs of this Disrespectful Controlling Abuse. It’s never acceptable.

My old Zero Tolerance tripwire would engage at even one word/ demand/ criticism out of place…. she’d be Done right there. It’s Rare to have a Truly Equal Marriage in this life, in which case the Man MUST be the Boss……..

You're over the top man.  By all means don't take <deleted> but it doesn't sound like a fun life for you or her if she is apparently shouted down for having a different opinion or speaking her mind. 

Zero tolerance trip wire. I'd like to cross it and see what you do to someone bigger and stronger than you. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

You're over the top man.  By all means don't take <deleted> but it doesn't sound like a fun life for you or her if she is apparently shouted down for having a different opinion or speaking her mind. 

Zero tolerance trip wire. I'd like to cross it and see what you do to someone bigger and stronger than you. 

no shouting or bullying. as you wrongly insert from nowhere. just done. so no life. thats the point. applies to females. not into ladyboys so didnt date anybody bigger & stronger. your reading comprehension needs work.