What is it about yourself that you think or thought attracts women to you?

NoshowJones

Reasonable looks for whatever age I've been.

I suppose "game" is what's done it for me.

Up to late 40's that was enough.

Last 5 years I've noticed suddenly young women aren't interested in that anymore! It's all about what I'm able to provide. A baby or "support"

The hours and hours it now takes to get a girl still interested in my game probably means I should think about getting a dog for a better return on my time.

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

How do you react when a woman with "great legs" walks by ?

I figured somebody with limited understanding and a wish to increase their post count might come back with that response, thanks for walking right into it. Not worthy of further response

• Thanks 1

• Money
  • Respect I show and manners
  • Education and job
  • Honesty

I do not assign priorities because not every woman is the same. I assume I have met some in my life (in Thailand that is) for which money was NOT first priority. I reckon it is always a mix of many variables.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I figured somebody with limited understanding and a wish to increase their post count might come back with that response, thanks for walking right into it. Not worthy of further response

I just wondered how you react when a female with shapely legs walks by , I expect that you stare at her legs and leer at her and your head swivels around as she walks by with a Phhhrroooaaaawwww" look on your face 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Usually about the money, then, older guy makes you more stable and less likely to butterfly.Add to that the chance of easy International travel and for many poor (by comparison ) girls/women whats not to like !

Much better all around prospect and future than your average somchai.

Somchai for sex farang for money

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I just wondered how you react when a female with shapely legs walks by , I expect that you stare at her legs and leer at her and your head swivels around as she walks by with a Phhhrroooaaaawwww" look on your face 

I remember a girl in NZ had the punk mohican bright multi colored hair style, punk outfit odd socks boots and all, apparently she complained people were always looking at her! 

I am reminded of the name 'snake head' proffered by Thai member Yinn and apparently a description of the person you 'expected' me to be. 

However if the cap fits I am too appreciative of true beauty to change my ways, unobtrusive as they currently are.

39 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I remember a girl in NZ had the punk mohican bright multi colored hair style, punk outfit odd socks boots and all, apparently she complained people were always looking at her! 

I am reminded of the name 'snake head' proffered by Thai member Yinn and apparently a description of the person you 'expected' me to be. 

However if the cap fits I am too appreciative of true beauty to change my ways, unobtrusive as they currently are.

Deleted, Wrong place 

Edited by Mac Mickmanus

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I had to look up the meaning of "leer" to understand what you're on about. Apparently it's about showing openly that you're sexually attracted to someone. Much like a predator looking at its prey. And that's usually wrong in a shopping mall. But I think you're carrying your observations too far. 

Most people make an effort to look nice, presentable or even attractive when they go to a public place like a shopping mall. There is a way to look at a woman and acknowledge that she looks attractive without adding the predatory element. You can smile, widen your eyes a little bit. It doesn't HAVE TO be creepy. And in my experience I often get a smile in return. But that's obviously because I'm one of the people for whom these women make themselves pretty????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2021 at 10:11 AM, CharlieH said:

Usually about the money, then, older guy makes you more stable and less likely to butterfly.Add to that the chance of easy International travel and for many poor (by comparison ) girls/women whats not to like !

Much better all around prospect and future than your average somchai.

Exactly, for many women in Thailand their only options are: motorcycle taxi driver or farang.

On 10/31/2021 at 12:57 AM, 473geo said:

LOL. IMO western women spend a lot of time making themselves lookable at, but only for the "right sort of bloke". They get annoyed when the "wrong sort of bloke" looks. I guess it's part of being a woman.

If I understood them, I'd be a genius, and even then it'd be a stretch.

Used to be Thai women didn't mind being looked at, but as western feminism ( which is not to be confused with actual femininity ) slowly pollutes LOS that's changing, IMO.

I notice that celeb women seem to getting the boobs almost hanging out of skimpy dresses these days, but while they may be worth a look I'd have to be seriously deranged to actually try to get involved with one, IMO. Waaaaay too high maintenance.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 11:46 PM, moogradod said:
  • Money
  • Respect I show and manners
  • Education and job
  • Honesty

I do not assign priorities because not every woman is the same. I assume I have met some in my life (in Thailand that is) for which money was NOT first priority. I reckon it is always a mix of many variables.

In my experience, limited though that is, the priorities change. At first girls wanna have fun, but later in life ( often with a different "provider" ) it's about security, which for most of us is enough of the "money".

On 10/30/2021 at 6:36 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have noticed some older felang guys in shopping malls and they hold their gaze on every female in sight   , every female that walks by , they look at them as if its the first time that they've ever seen a Female .

Its a look of lust and frustration and they imaging what the female would look like with no clothes on 

That’s why there are so many coffee shops in there. 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 8:56 AM, worgeordie said:

In Thailand it's MONEY.......

regards Worgeordie

It’s the perception of money .

Don’t forget they are useless at evaluating and super quick to judge “ Farang rich” . Hence the huge success of the holiday man getting his oats sown

On 10/30/2021 at 9:36 AM, possum1931 said:

I was never the life and soul of the party, probably being due to me being a non drinker.

I wish I had the ability to make people laugh alll the time.

What is relevant with you being a non drinker? Does non drinkers lack the ability to be funny? 

I think it´s more about if you are open and dare to talk around people, or if a person is shy and rather keep quiet.

On 10/30/2021 at 6:36 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have noticed some older felang guys in shopping malls and they hold their gaze on every female in sight   , every female that walks by , they look at them as if its the first time that they've ever seen a Female .

Its a look of lust and frustration and they imaging what the female would look like with no clothes on 

IMO you are putting your interpretation on their motives even though you have zero actual idea of what they are thinking. Not all men imagine women with no clothes on ( perhaps you do and think that applies to all men ). I can admire a woman for the vision she presents, having made up her face and chosen clothes that make the most of herself. I don't have to imagine what she looks like naked, and given the body altering underwear women use ( eg push up bras, stomach flattening binders, bottom padding ), not forgetting false eye lashes, collagen lips, etc I prefer to enjoy the clothed exterior rather than the disappointing reality.

• Like 2