Jomtien immigration

splodger

Following a visitor testing positive for Covid-19, Jomtien immigration bureau closed at 11 am on Friday November 5 for a full disinfecting of the premises which will take place in the afternoon.  The bureau plans to reopen on Monday 8 November normal hours.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Just keep the online one working....

Sure, but they can't. Been proven for years, as of course you already well know.. Better to just scrap it altogether. Or change to 180 Day Report. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Guderian said:

I'd hope they're also testing any staff that came into contact with the vector. It's not only the dirty foreigners who carry the virus, much as they're reluctant to admit it, lol.

More like dirty staff sharing somtam and sticky rice during lunch 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Road Warrior said:

why don't the government rethink about time wasting 90 day CRAMBED in small reception area  reporting ,total pointless 

Time wasting? 

Crambed in small area? 

I did it (like always) with a cool drink nearby sitting in spacious living room using my computer. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, CH1961 said:

Time wasting? 

Crambed in small area? 

I did it (like always) with a cool drink nearby sitting in spacious living room using my computer. 

You aren't everyone. As I said, many of us are INELIGIBLE from reporting online.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You aren't everyone. As I said, many of us are INELIGIBLE from reporting online.

Glad to be not (like) everyone. 

Who told you are not ineligible to use the online system? 

Or do you mean you are not able to use it? 

8 minutes ago, CH1961 said:

Glad to be not (like) everyone. 

Who told you are not ineligible to use the online system? 

Or do you mean you are not able to use it? 

It's a FACT. You are welcome to confirm with Ubon Joe.  I won't reply to your insulting comment. Goodbye. 

Edited by Jingthing

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's a FACT. You are welcome to confirm with Ubon Joe.  I won't reply to your insulting comment. Goodbye. 

Far to many double negatives in this commentary! Personally I have never had a problem with 90 day on line except when Immigration tried to update their website earlier this year so I am clearly 'not ineligible' whatever that means.

1 minute ago, chilly07 said:

Far to many double negatives in this commentary! Personally I have never had a problem with 90 day on line except when Immigration tried to update their website earlier this year so I am clearly 'not ineligible' whatever that means.

I wasn't talking about problems. I was talking about those of us who are ineligible to report online even when it works. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Well, I assume if it was f-rangs that they discovered infected they would have loudly broadcast that, so yeah, most likely staff.

In one of the photos above  it says that a "guest" was infected   I cant say I ever felt like a "guest" whilst at the immigration office  more like a convict????

• Haha 1

Just now, johng said:

In one of the photos above  it says that a "guest" was infected   I cant say I ever felt like a "guest" whilst at the immigration office  more like a convict????

Oh, thanks for that. Yes, my recent experience the treatment was even more brusque than usual. Hardly felt like I was any kind of guest. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, johng said:

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Oh, thanks for that. Yes, my recent experience the treatment was even more brusque than usual. Hardly felt like I was any kind of guest. 

your reputation with the songthaew drivers seems to have been noted by Immigration methinks.....55555

sorry JT couldn’t resist.....have a nice day ????

14 minutes ago, petermik said:

your reputation with the songthaew drivers seems to have been noted by Immigration methinks.....55555

sorry JT couldn’t resist.....have a nice day ????

Well I was wearing long pants,  a button down shirt, and was freshly showered so enough with that myth that such things always make a difference.

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I wasn't talking about problems. I was talking about those of us who are ineligible to report online even when it works. 

Mostly those who are many....many years already on same address , and from date before they really started enforcing the 90 day reporting , and not knowing how the I.D. are inscribed that moment .

AS me i even never had a TM 30 nor ever being asked at Jomtien immigration about a TM30 when i extended my ret ext.  Always do my 90 day in person , never any problem or TM30 asked , and not needed when coming in again after being out Thailand .