Thai PM becomes star of new tourism video

webfact

Promote your country by making accessibility easier !!!!!!

I am forced to be in a sand box area hotel for for  7 days(30K baht) but I live in Thailand have visa and have a house in sand box area,,, 

So, why am I not being allowed to stay in my house for 7 days before travelling anywhere else in Thailand ?..... 

Not sure where to start with this or even if its worth bothering with being so farcical. Who on earth is this video aimed at because unlike  some they have done, they never recruited a falang marketing company or it would still be on the cutting room floor. All this portrays is cabinet members out on a jolly and would be wasted on majority of any potential tourists let alone Thai people who have already expressed their reaction all over Thai social media and no, its not good or flattering..

...enough said...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AMFWolfie said:

Not sure where to start with this or even if its worth bothering with being so farcical. Who on earth is this video aimed at because unlike  some they have done, they never recruited a falang marketing company or it would still be on the cutting room floor. All this portrays is cabinet members out on a jolly and would be wasted on majority of any potential tourists let alone Thai people who have already expressed their reaction all over Thai social media and no, its not good or flattering..

...enough said...

What I might find odd, from their Thai rhetorical manner, is the surface promotion of niceties, openness, respect and hospitality that the particular Generals offer to the unsuspecting foreign visitor - yet, don't practice these same notions as it applies to the good people of Thailand. The same brood that they repressively rule over. 

Twisted Thainess.

A commercial for a beach vacation where an old man in long ironed trousers and black patent leather shoes stands depressed in the sand. And everything in dull gray colors.

It is terrible.

Too bad, the makers have not seen the commercials with Kate Yanai - Summer dreaming - beforehand.

• Like 1

Oh please! He's the last person we want to see in a tourism video.

It would have been much better if they put somebody from the hit ancient Thai series (forgot what its name) or even Tony Jaa in the tourism video.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

What an awful video!! Grey skies. Hazy background island, dirty grey looking sea and rivers with barren views. 

Another masterpiece from T(w)AT!!????????????????????????????????

I was hoping a giant sea serpent would appear, grab the lot of them, never to be seen again.

• Haha 2

It is frightening at what intellectual level tourism policy is here.

I suspect the thousands of TAT employees haven't even asked their potential tourists / customers like: What do you associate with a holiday in Thailand?

Answers would have come like:

sunshine

White beaches

blue ocean

Palm trees

party and fun

beautiful women

spicy food

friendly people

adventure

Exotic

And then you turn it into a commercial.

In the advertising film with Prayut there is none of it. The man deals with things of which he obviously has no knowledge. The flop probability of his commercial is 100%. Pure waste of budget.

Edited by tomacht8