Miss Universe Thailand’s sparks another Internet drama over her patriotism

webfact

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

I expect miss Thailand to be a stunning knockout looking chick, never mind her political views... instead all i can see miss plain Jame Thailand here, even my maid looks better than her...

"...my maid looks better than her..."

There always has to be one, doesn't there?!   

Surely there are others to blame above her, like...

• The carpet manufacturer
  • The set designer
  • The photographer
  • The manager
  • The pageant organizer
  • The lady who vacuumed the flag carpet and sucked the.....

She probably never even realized she was on a flag colored carpet.

• Like 1

Informed sources claim she also wore Union Jack knickers and a kinky Stars-and-Stripes garter belt under that red jumpsuit. A joint commission of UK and United States lawmakers is currently deliberating whether to file an extradition request so she can be publicly tarred and feathered in New York's Times Square before being subjected to the same procedure in London's Piccadilly Circus. Authorities expect the spectacles to draw considerable numbers of tourists.

But honestly, have you got nothing better to do, Mr. Sonthaya?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

When will Thailand and its culture enters the 21st century??? Crazy to see in everything insulting and problems for nothing. Maybe they can use section 112 because of the blue. But as long the people will believe all the fortune tellers in the numbers for lotteries, good days to marry, or make parties, ghosts everywhere and so on than there is still a lot to do...

Ms Universe Thailand be wise and withdraw from the competition .... decide it now.....Thailand will not be represented and that they find much worse

Wisest thing for her to do would be seek Asylum in a country that's grown up !

7 hours ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

Thailand always looks to be offended but overlooks the same offences when it comes to plastering the union jack onto shoes, underwear and whatever else takes their fancy...... its a flag <deleted>

And usually printed upside down.  (There is a difference)

12 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

And the insulting thing is, everyone makes up their own beliefs and rules when it comes to patriotisms.  If you don't do it like someone else wants or believes then you are denigrated.  I asked a Thai friend and she said standing on the Blue bar shows she is being uplifted and supported by them who the bar itself represents.

patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings, as robert zimmerman said.