Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

20 hours ago, rwilem said:

More info needed. Did you leave the country and return, in say the last three, four months? If so, you have to calculate your reset 90-days calendar yourself, as you will not be sent any email reminding you of a coming due date.

Now, if you haven't had any trip, which affects the calendar for the 90 days, then it's one of two things. You were sent a reminder email, and it ended up in the junk/spam folder. Or, they failed to send the email at all.

As suggested above, best to track your 90-dayer obligation yourself, and not rely on email notifications about it.

You appear to be an apologist for the IB. Do you receive benefits for your services?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, CANSIAM said:

Do not rely on Immigration online. Mark your next 90 day report date on your own calendar or phone......

Must be an issue with the email system both me and a friend of mine in different provences did not get email notification for renewing the 90 day report, did get emails for acceptance and approval. I always use my phone calendar for a reminder.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

If we ask those living in the EU zone to report themself every 90 days, 99% of them illegals, and living from social aid coming from my, brother, sister, mother, father, and neighbor taxes, taxes we pay from hard-earned salary under the rain, snow, and heat, why we don't apply same rules against those xenophobic nations like Thailand? are we more humans and does this humanity a good thing or what, someone explains, my neighbor, unfortunately, are one from Thailand essan and one from the Philippines ( 20 years ago foreigners were not allowed to live in the city except George Clooney, not the case today: those two Asian females brought their family around 5 members each, they have free warm houses from the municipality, they don't pay any bills, they get free Armani clothes and food from the Caritas and they don't pay taxes, they drive without driving license and are not deported 

24th of January 2017 I was walking to start my car (-8 c) at 4:45 in the morning I heard those Asians laughing they hadn't slept yet they were gambling, drinking luxury wines, and 24-hour heaters ON 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

FYI, I filed my online 90-day report yesterday afternoon to BKK CW Immigration without any incident or complication. Easy peasy.

Then got my confirmation receipt via email this afternoon in a bit less than 24 hours from my original filing.

That's one of the quickest online 90-day reporting turnaround times I've ever experienced in many many years of living here and using the online system whenever it has been available.

And, despite my fears going in, it was nice to find the online 90-day reporting web portal was actually up and functioning on a Sunday/weekend, which didn't always used to be the case in the past.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

My TM47 life...

•Rejected late last year because new passport (immigration haven't linked the desk that deals with new passports with the TM47 encounter).

•Rejected earlier this year because of the new rule requiring everyone who has returned from abroad to do their first 90 days in person

•Rejected again this week. Let's take a look:

Screenshot_20240826_172434_YahooMail.jpg.b9ce4001844fad2808e3931e2c2e56c3.jpg

The online application visa expiry date is not mandatory (there is no red star next to it), so I didn't fill it in. 

Is it that because I extended my stay by a year last month they want the new date? But why?

If they don't know then are they simply trusting me? Why is Immigration asking me what Immigration has done? Why don't they walk across to the desk in the same room and check with them. How will it assist them to have this non-mandatory piece of information?

If they do already know, then why ask me except as some kind of game? Or is this a new rule that for a new extension you have to turn up in person? This is beyond ridiculous.

Let's recap:

• new passport. Must attend in person. 

•Return from quick trip abroad. Must attend in person.

•Annual extension. Must attend in person?

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

The online application visa expiry date is not mandatory (there is no red star next to it), so I didn't fill it in. 

The web-form is in error not showing the required "star," and not blocking submission w/o that date.  Fill it in, and it should (hopefully) be accepted. 

As far as why they ask for redundant information and/or why these different systems are connected poorly - passport-change not updated everywhere, breaking when you make a new entry to the country, breaking if a hotel logs a TM-30 on you somewhere you visited for a day, etc - that is another can of worms.

• Thumbs Up 1

Did my in-person visit for tm47 on the new passport I got in March, in June. (Gotta go in for the first one!) No problem.

Tomorrow..... (Aug 27)...... I'll try to start up the online process again that had worked so famously on my old passport, with the new one. We'll see! 😁 

(Due Sept. 10. -- Tomorrow is 14 days out, if you count tomorrow as day one.)

Edited by KanchanaburiGuy

51 minutes ago, Rob Browder said:

The web-form is in error not showing the required "star

I am almost certain it used to be starred as mandatory. This is so strange for them to actively make an error. I wonder how long until they notice...

1 hour ago, Rob Browder said:

The web-form is in error not showing the required "star," and not blocking submission w/o that date.  Fill it in, and it should (hopefully) be accepted. 

As far as why they ask for redundant information and/or why these different systems are connected poorly - passport-change not updated everywhere, breaking when you make a new entry to the country, breaking if a hotel logs a TM-30 on you somewhere you visited for a day, etc - that is another can of worms.

They are not "asking", you are making a report,if it differs from your passport details it should be rejected

2 hours ago, Gaccha said:

My TM47 life...

•Rejected late last year because new passport (immigration haven't linked the desk that deals with new passports with the TM47 encounter).

•Rejected earlier this year because of the new rule requiring everyone who has returned from abroad to do their first 90 days in person

•Rejected again this week. Let's take a look:

Screenshot_20240826_172434_YahooMail.jpg.b9ce4001844fad2808e3931e2c2e56c3.jpg

Is it that because I extended my stay by a year last month they want the new date? But why?

If they don't know then are they simply trusting me? Why is Immigration asking me what Immigration has done? Why don't they walk across to the desk in the same room and check with them. How will it assist them to have this non-mandatory piece of information?

If they do already know, then why ask me except as some kind of game? Or is this a new rule that for a new extension you have to turn up in person? This is beyond ridiculous.

Let's recap:

• new passport. Must attend in person. 

•Return from quick trip abroad. Must attend in person.

•Annual extension. Must attend in person?

You just make it more complicated for yourself with your complains, why not just use autofill, adjust what is necessary and send the Report.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

On 8/24/2024 at 1:53 PM, flexomike said:

Must be an issue with the email system both me and a friend of mine in different provences did not get email notification for renewing the 90 day report, did get emails for acceptance and approval. I always use my phone calendar for a reminder.

Yes I didn't get a reminder either and my calendar reminder popped today but only a week ahead.........

I have received the submission acceptance email but I normally complete earlier. Is a week ahead still ok for the online system?

On 8/28/2024 at 4:11 PM, topt said:

Yes I didn't get a reminder either and my calendar reminder popped today but only a week ahead.........

I have received the submission acceptance email but I normally complete earlier. Is a week ahead still ok for the online system?

I will answer my own question. Came back approved late yesterday - 17.45.

On 8/26/2024 at 6:42 PM, KanchanaburiGuy said:

Did my in-person visit for tm47 on the new passport I got in March, in June. (Gotta go in for the first one!) No problem.

Tomorrow..... (Aug 27)...... I'll try to start up the online process again that had worked so famously on my old passport, with the new one. We'll see! 😁 

(Due Sept. 10. -- Tomorrow is 14 days out, if you count tomorrow as day one.)

And the conclusion.......

Wednesday, August 28, 2024. 4 pm.

Verified on my last in-office tm47 receipt from June that the barcode has my new passport number. It does. (Tells me the new passport is in the computer!)

Went online. Pulled up my form using my old passport number. Used autofill for all the answers on the form except those that changed with my new passport.

Changed nothing but the passport number and my last arrival date on the form. Hit submit.

All this took 3 minutes. (Would have been less, but, for this first time on the new passport, I double and triple checked that I wasn't missing something else that had changed.)

Received confirmation of receipt of submitted application at 4:09 pm.

---------> 30 hours later  <--------

Received email of approval on Friday, August 30, 2024, 9:56 am ----- only 30 hours after submission (with two overnight windows, Wednesday and Thursday, since I put it in near the end of the day Wednesday).

Absolutely no problems!

Perfect performance!

Cheers!

On 8/26/2024 at 3:39 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

That's one of the quickest online 90-day reporting turnaround times I've ever experienced in many many years of living here and using the online system whenever it has been available.

The quickest one I have ever had was last April, took about 2 minutes, so fast it had to have been automated. Had hoped they were testing a new feature but the next one was back to the usual couple of hours.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/30/2024 at 1:08 PM, KanchanaburiGuy said:

Absolutely no problems!

Perfect performance!

Please don't clog this thread with a 90-day report which faced no issues, expected no issues and went well without incident. There are, of course, every week, tens of thousands of reports that are successful without problem. We all know this. 

The thread is to deal with and be aware of new emerging issues that have arisen over the years. When I discovered the new rule that reports must be done in person after travel abroad, many people didn't see my report because this thread was cluttered with "trip reports" like yours.

Please be respectful of the function of the thread. If you have any doubts, go back three years to the enormous problems during COVID, and the information leaks.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

10 hours ago, Gaccha said:

Please don't clog this thread with a 90-day report which faced no issues, expected no issues and went well without incident. There are, of course, every week, tens of thousands of reports that are successful without problem. We all know this. 

The thread is to deal with and be aware of new emerging issues that have arisen over the years. When I discovered the new rule that reports must be done in person after travel abroad, many people didn't see my report because this thread was cluttered with "trip reports" like yours.

Please be respectful of the function of the thread. If you have any doubts, go back three years to the enormous problems during COVID, and the information leaks.

Since you are not the OP, how do you know what the function of this thread is?

If the purpose of the thread is what you say it is, then the title needs to be changed to reflect this.

So it's all about YOU, because many people missed "YOUR" post? Where you hoping for a few more "likes"?

Where is the "arrogant tosser" emoticon when you need it?

Edited by MisterPooFarty
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

My online 90-day report was rejected.

In my previous notification, there is a note:

"Please update your notification of residence

For foreigners (TM 30) and bring it to your

next notification. Thank you."

I own and am staying in my condo in Bangkok (CW Immigration).

While trying to submit the TM 30 form at https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30api/signupExternal, I got an error: "กรุณา Verify email ก่อนใช้งานระบบ / Please verify your email before accessing the system."

P.S. I tried registering again but was informed that my email already exists.

Am I doing something wrong with the TM 30 form?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1