Bars and Girls.

Whacker

This is all great information,  but I fear it will fall on deaf ears. So many men are sitting in their homes in their country buying cup of water, disguised as Alcohol  for girls oncstreaming sites.  Thinking they are helping the ladies.  They are only helping bar owner and managers, as its all now done through apps.  Most ladies  have gotten smart, and get a tip on too of their fee and its still cost less than meeting them at a bar or and paying a bar fine.  Maybe things have changed for better, and days of Pimp/bar over charging  and the days of the ladies getting  all their money no middle man are gone.  But seeing so many desperate drones buying drinks of water on line tells me how gulable they will be when they get to po Pattaya.   Good to know there are other options

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, WEBBYB808 said:

This is all great information,  but I fear it will fall on deaf ears. So many men are sitting in their homes in their country buying cup of water, disguised as Alcohol  for girls oncstreaming sites.  Thinking they are helping the ladies.  They are only helping bar owner and managers, as its all now done through apps.  Most ladies  have gotten smart, and get a tip on too of their fee and its still cost less than meeting them at a bar or and paying a bar fine.  Maybe things have changed for better, and days of Pimp/bar over charging  and the days of the ladies getting  all their money no middle man are gone.  But seeing so many desperate drones buying drinks of water on line tells me how gulable they will be when they get to po Pattaya.   Good to know there are other options

How do you know?

I have to admit I never tried any of what you describe. But I am pretty sure you won't be able to see in the video if they drink water or i.e. tequila. If I would run such a business I would give them tequila. In some bars in Nana (and probably not just in Nana) girls get tequila on the house to warm them up. IMHO that is a good investment. Lots of girls perform a lot better with tequila.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

I see these ladies with their side men, yes plural, and all the while a foreigner is sending cash upon cash to take care of his girl. 

If the guy sending them money is happy, does it really matter?

Do you believe any woman is faithful, given the opportunity to be unfaithful?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

You forgot to mention Amsterdam,Berlin,Tokyo and many other cities

I have been to more than 150 cities and did not find a single city where I cant get girls for pay for play. But Thailand is unique in the sense that 99% tourist bars are brothels fronting as bars and where most people come to find their prostitute brides. 

19 hours ago, yogi yogi said:

he started a (   half way thru the rant but it never got a )    on the other end.  ..........very disturbing post .  what is mongering?

Mongering is a lifestyle behavior for having fun with girls, sex, romance, flirting, sex, chatting, sex, dancing, drinking, sex, pub crawling, sex, bar hopping  sex and the whole panoply of enjoyable activities associated with 'cherchez la femme'.

If you lived in Thailand you would know the expression.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Mongering is a lifestyle behavior for having fun with girls, sex, romance, flirting, sex, chatting, sex, dancing, drinking, sex, pub crawling, sex, bar hopping  sex and the whole panoply of enjoyable activities associated with 'cherchez la femme'.

Cherchez’ ???....  it could be argued that 'Trébucher sur’... is more applicable !!! ????

20 hours ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

You forgot to mention Amsterdam,Berlin,Tokyo and many other cities

Looking at the "price-tag" in those cities, a flight-ticket to Thailand as part of the overall cost for a 4 week holiday still makes financial sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I see, but is there Sex involved????...asking for a friend  ????

• Haha 2

Yes, true about the prices in Europe, and Japan, Singapore. However not true in Latin America. More or less about the same as Cambodia, Thailand, and Philippines.  Correct me if I'm wrong, I think most of the guy's on this forum are from Europe, Oz, and the US in third place.  By and large I'm guessing that the Europeans. and Aussies on this forum are low in numbers when it comes to visiting Latin America, and although obviously a lot of American men go there, in my many years of hanging out in many countries there the Americans for the most part had the attatude that they had everything they needed in Latin America, and anyway "Asia was to far to go" plus most spoke a little or a lot of Spanish. Occasionally I would run into Europeans, but few and far between.  Except for on a small island off the coast of Venezuela, can't remember the name right now. Nudity was. allowed. There were many from Europe there.  I believe  that many people from Europe do go to Latin America, I just never saw very many myself except for on that island off the coast of Venezuela, just remembered," Isles de Margareta "  Never ran into a single person from Oz while in Latin America. Probably quite a few of the Americans like me on this forum have been there. Just not the ones I ran into there who said that Asia was too far away.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

If the guy sending them money is happy, does it really matter?

Do you believe any woman is faithful, given the opportunity to be unfaithful?

True, many do slip if they go where it's slippery.   No they are happy only if they believe  the lady isn't  sleeping around.  Thats why they send them to the village.   They are paying for loyalty and there arent many that even know tge concept.  The guys are paying to be tge only customer.   And that doesn't  make them happy.  And the drink thing... its a lie if its not alcohol.   Im sure a bar owner or pimp doesnt care, as the more one sends the lady over internet for fake drinks the more it hoes to them.  Not the lady

38 minutes ago, Whacker said:

Yes, true about the prices in Europe, and Japan, Singapore. However not true in Latin America. More or less about the same as Cambodia, Thailand, and Philippines.  Correct me if I'm wrong, I think most of the guy's on this forum are from Europe, Oz, and the US in third place.  By and large I'm guessing that the Europeans. and Aussies on this forum are low in numbers when it comes to visiting Latin America, and although obviously a lot of American men go there, in my many years of hanging out in many countries there the Americans for the most part had the attatude that they had everything they needed in Latin America, and anyway "Asia was to far to go" plus most spoke a little or a lot of Spanish. Occasionally I would run into Europeans, but few and far between.  Except for on a small island off the coast of Venezuela, can't remember the name right now. Nudity was. allowed. There were many from Europe there.  I believe  that many people from Europe do go to Latin America, I just never saw very many myself except for on that island off the coast of Venezuela, just remembered," Isles de Margareta "  Never ran into a single person from Oz while in Latin America. Probably quite a few of the Americans like me on this forum have been there. Just not the ones I ran into there who said that Asia was too far away.

Your expertise concerning South America is truly impressive. As of the rest of the world. You have been everywhere, it seems. A much appreciated member of our community, going by "jingthing" would surely love to hear more about "South-America". (PM him, upon request).

PS: It is known, that most visitors to Exotic Countries spend relatively little time in the Djungles of those countries. They prefer an air-conditioned environement in those "djungle-coutries".

There was a time, where I preferred the djungle of Pattaya over all other djungles. But that was yesterday and is far away. Corona related.