Anyone have good results buying Win10 key on Lazada?

gamb00ler

if it's too cheap, it's probably volume license key issued to organizations that's not supposed to be resold, technically they could be pulled and you're left with no license down the line

retail box from legit retailer on lazada/shopee or their own website can be had for cheaper than direct downloads from microsoft 

I don't really need a license that much.  I'm using Win10 rarely as a virtual machine (VM) running on my iMac.  I have only a couple of programs that I only have available on Windows.  I was just trying to install the LINE chat app and create a second LINE account.  For some reason the Windows Store won't open on my VM.  Maybe I'll just make a WinXP VM instead.

Lots of scammers out there on these websites. Do you think the websites out here in Asia are going to take anyone to court or even the police to stop their quick lie sales. They create an account and trick a lot of people then close the account and come back again under some other identity. I'd really like to know how much is being scammed out of people online at these legit websites like Lazada and Shoppee. You're better off going to Zeer in Rangsit or some place like that or your local computer geek.

Actually if you have an old copy of windows 7 or 8 you can use that key to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Also if you are using windows 10 Home, and you have Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 pro, you can use those keys to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, that's what I did for my daughters computer. Here is a couple of articles off of zdnet.com
https://www.zdnet.com/article/heres-how-you-can-still-get-a-free-windows-10-upgrade/
https://www.zdnet.com/article/going-pro-how-to-upgrade-windows-10-home-without-hassles/

I've bought MS Office license keys for cheap from eBay sellers before, and they worked as advertised, and continued to work years later. These license keys appeared to be part of a Microsoft site license to an organization such as a university. It seems like Microsoft isn't trying very hard to stop this gray market activity, since they could probably put pressure on eBay to stop these sellers from listing these license keys.

But now I use LIbre Office on Linux. You can run it on Windows as well. Free AND legal.

Paul Laew

On 12/17/2021 at 11:33 AM, GrandPapillon said:

if you have a brand PC that had Win7 previously, the OEM MS key will be already inside the BIOS, which means you can install Win10 without buying a licensing key. Problem solved.

Not correct. The key for activation in the 'BIOS' only from Windows 8 onwards. With Windows 7, it has to be actually installed in the first place or you can use the key on the COA sticker on the underside of the device. Only one third of the activation process is stored in Windows 7 devices.

I risked wasting my $7.50 and bought a Win10 key at the place recommended by @mtls2005.  It worked perfectly for my installation on a VMware virtual machine on my iMac.

I won't use it much so it's not a serious problem if it goes sideways at some point.

Thanks for all your suggestions ????

Why would anyone pay for a pirate Widows key, no matter how cheap, when activation ways are readily available for on YouTube and a simple Google search.

Search for "Microsoft Toolkit" or have a look at  https://crackshash.com.

Anything from 'crackshash" will be safe to use. Your virus program may flag it. after all you are messing with the system, but if it makes you feel better do a full system back up onto another disk before tryin anything.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beachcomber said:

Why would anyone pay for a pirate Widows key, no matter how cheap, when activation ways are readily available for on YouTube and a simple Google search.

Search for "Microsoft Toolkit" or have a look at  https://crackshash.com.

Anything from 'crackshash" will be safe to use. Your virus program may flag it. after all you are messing with the system, but if it makes you feel better do a full system back up onto another disk before tryin anything.

Better to buy an activation key that one can input and be linked with activation on microsoft servers.

Who knows what those pirate activation toolkits inject/modify on a windows pc.

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 2

On 12/17/2021 at 6:56 PM, MrJ2U said:

I not good with computer stuff.

The computer shop downloaded a windows 7 utimate and it was ok but now screen has gone black.

Just try the site you posted got as far as processing payment and it just goes to Error.