Danish man missing in Thailand since 2015

webfact

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Phuket seems to be doing well in the mysterious death category and with 250 souls lost in the 2004 tsunami they have cement their lead for a long time.

Screenshot_20211222-092206_Google.jpg

You do know that Phi Phi is in Krabi and not Phuket?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hopefully he is well and alive but that might be a bit optimistic.

As for the "grønttorvet" described as a wet market, I'm a bit confused.

At that time it was a market that sold vegetables, flowers and fruit.

27 minutes ago, Bogbrush said:

I would assume those who might show an interest in this matter know that Thomas Flindt now has an hotel/restaurant called Paradies zum Ross in Phuket, in the back doubles opposite Makro on Vigit Rd.

So the "mystery" is solved?

I'll be darned. Someone has not been doing his/her homework...

And here we were, stacking up so many theories...

Edited by thaibreaker

4 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

This is most odd. I sent my secretary out over an hour ago for coffee and Danish and she's not back yet......????

If she comes back accompanied by a large guy then you may have solved a 6 year old mystery.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, steven100 said:

another one who suddenly just vanished into thin air,    this happens to many who come to Thailand and get mixed up with the wrong crowd. 

Mixed up people getting mixed up with the wrong crowd. A well adjusted person doesn't fall victim to booze, loose women, or gambling. As many of you no doubt know, there are some people that should not spend time at places like Bangla and others because of vulnerability to such temptations. Loose cannons without rudders. Pretty sad really. I feel bad for the family. 

6 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

if someone gets dumped in a deep pit and filled in it must be close to impossible to find them unless construction begins but even then maybe not

Yer...when they find his body it will probably have a meddle pinned to it---"Best Hide & Seek Champion 2015".............................:w00t:

19 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Mixed up people getting mixed up with the wrong crowd. A well adjusted person doesn't fall victim to booze, loose women, or gambling.

You just arrived in Thailand, eh? Give it a few years, you will see how wrong that statement can be,

16 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Based on semi-fictitious events from Jools Bar, Soi Nana, Bangkok. Sadly relocated under new management over to Ari, on the other side of the city.

Is Kim still around? How about Peter from Woodstock?

Edited by mbenson
forgot a point I wanted to make