Anutin: Thailand is not shut - it's only a temporary suspension of new registrations - check again Jan 4th

webfact

12 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

Everybody should be eligible. I walked in to an NHS facility here (UK) two days after arriving and was in and out in 12 minutes with a Pfizer booster in my arm. That’s how you protect your country. Not still faffing around with those who are entitled for a jab. Plus, once the UK realised Omicron was already here they cancelled the red list as there was no point trying stop it coming in anymore. Omicron is in Thailand, so continue with T&G. 

Nobody is eligible until 3 months after their second jab

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

My Niece who works in a British Travel Agency tells me nobody is even asking if Thailand is open or closed; nobody wants to go there anyway !

I bet you there's lots of people who would love a holiday to Thailand. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wiggy said:

Everybody should be eligible. I walked in to an NHS facility here (UK) two days after arriving and was in and out in 12 minutes with a Pfizer booster in my arm. That’s how you protect your country. Not still faffing around with those who are entitled for a jab. Plus, once the UK realised Omicron was already here they cancelled the red list as there was no point trying stop it coming in anymore. Omicron is in Thailand, so continue with T&G. 

You forget that in Thailand everything is geared to 'Entitled' people and it is protecting them and not the country that matters !

• Like 2

Might as well be shut!  Who will come to quarantine?  Who will come if other countries  are shutting down, canceling airline flights until Oct(BA)?  Will peoplle belive that Omicron is less likely to be as dangerous? Possibly still too early to tell. Will boosters be available  to Foreigners as well as local nationals?  Plenty tourist and expats here now, they can have all the insurance  they need, but if beds fill up, and none available,  then what?  Once again the greed or the need has caused safety to possibly be miss understood.

• Like 1