The 24 Year Old Newfag Farang

7 minutes ago, misterworldwide said:

>Never wears a mask, sometimes walks down the street with a Chang to prevent the mask police from asking questions.
>Won't patronize any establishments where the staff are masked, unvaxxed, has never even heard of a covid pass.

Small lump of butter

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

You dont have any clue what is living in Thailand! All fat a holes who use country and people in it should walk behind some old barn and give them 9  "ibuprofen" it maybe helps neck pain! And im not say millimeter.

• Confused 6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Tee total.....555

This, right here, is the difference between "expatriate" and "farang". You can't be a full farang unless you drink at least 6 Chang per day, according to the fortune teller and learned sage that I frequent near Soi Cowboy. Rules are rules.

• Confused 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Can anyone translate this?

You know what is pistol and what kind bullet use on it! Yeah im not from Cambridge and ban again if say what actualy meaning! Ok i sign out too much drunk to this sht again! have nice day anyway! Stay safe and toutch everybody who want to be toutched!

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2 is 1 said:

You know what is pistol and what kind bullet use on it! Yeah im not from Cambridge and ban again if say what actualy meaning! Ok i sign out too much drunk to this sht again! have nice day anyway! Stay safe and toutch everybody who want to be toutched!

Cheers, enjoy the boozy visions that the goddess of Chang bestows upon you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2 is 1 said:

I need to some of whatever you are taking......555

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, misterworldwide said:

This, right here, is the difference between "expatriate" and "farang". You can't be a full farang unless you drink at least 6 Chang per day, according to the fortune teller and learned sage that I frequent near Soi Cowboy. Rules are rules.

Don't you mean a full expatriate .......all non-Thais are farangs by default?

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Don't you mean a full expatriate .......all non-Thais are farangs by default?

Farangs are expats who pray daily to the goddess of Chang by getting intoxicated with her sweet nectar. Full farangs are farangs who have witnessed her divine wisdom.

Edited by misterworldwide

1 minute ago, misterworldwide said:

Weekly Chang worship sessions are held every Sunday on Soi Cowboy. Sarong party girls are welcome too 

Soi Cowboy looks so tacky-tacky now. Used to be hopping when the illegal bars occupied the waste land behind it.

I think soi 7 is the up and coming place now.