90 Day reporting after renewing annual visa

Hi 

I just wanted to clarify when I need to do my 90 day reporting as it wasn't clear to me.

I last did my 90 day reporting end of Oct 21, and would be due to do my 90 day report at the end of this month.

I renewed my annual visa at the end of Dec and got my new stamp on 30th Dec.  

Do I need to do my next 90 day report at the end of Jan as per my last reporting, or do I do it at the end of Mar as per my new visa?

Thanks

90 day report has nothing to do with annual extensions.

Sure some offices will do a 90 report for you at same time as attending office for extension.

Do your 90 report end January. 

Just make sure the io did not do one and pace receipt in pp

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

When I did my Retirement extension visa I was given a new 90 day reporting date, 90 days after extension.  Seems very clear that visa extension is considered to be a report of where you are staying.  But wy chance it?  Is it too difficult to visit Immigration and check on this?

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Robin said:

When I did my Retirement extension visa I was given a new 90 day reporting date, 90 days after extension.  Seems very clear that visa extension is considered to be a report of where you are staying.  But wy chance it?  Is it too difficult to visit Immigration and check on this?

Which office? Jomtien

Edited by DrJack54

6 minutes ago, seam0nster said:

Instead of starting my own thread, can I ask here if 90 day reports are still in that carpark place in Bangkok or are they back in Chaengwattana Immigration? I have to do mine next week.

Carpark. Mueang Thong Thani. Current reports are that the report desk not too crowded. 

Try the new online system you might have success..

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

Last year, and perhaps the year before, though I can't exactly remember, when I did the 90-day report online about 6 weeks before my annual extension, the next reporting date was given as my extension date, so my reporting was re-set when I did the extension.

Report on whatever date it says on the last "Next Reporting Date" slip you were given.

• Like 1

The next notification date on the slip of paper in your passport is the only date to use.

As an aside, yesterday I did my 90 day in Phuket, as usual with their 'drive through' facility.   Great system, wind down the car window, hand over the passport to the kiosk, two minutes later on our way.   This was after another 'drive through' in the form of renewing both of our cars annual road tax.   Another great system, handing over the paperwork from the car, and a couple of minutes later on our way again.   Phuket, hub of 'drive throughs'....????

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

Here is link for registration.

Reports of success when previous online efforts were unsuccessful..

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

Thank you, I managed to find it okay. I don't have what I need with me at the moment to try it but when I get home I'll see if I have any luck. In any case, I think I'm way too close to my report date. (10th) for it to work, but next time it rolls around I'll give it another shot. Appreciate the info.

54 minutes ago, Robin said:

Me too and it confused the hell out of me. I did not realise until I got home what they put in my passport (a new 90 day report date 3 months from the date of the extension). As I was worried and did not really understand why I then, a couple of weeks later,  put in an online request and that got approved as well. 

So I had two dates. Its now 3 month later and I just put in an online request one the new system and got it rejected (no reason) this morning. Will send my passport to MTT on Monday to see if I can get a manual one.

5 hours ago, azt219 said:

Do I need to do my next 90 day report at the end of Jan as per my last reporting, or do I do it at the end of Mar as per my new visa?

90 day report date and visa date are two completely separate actions.

You do your 90 day report when it states the expiry on your last 90 day report slip.

Your visa has nothing to do with it.

6 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Here is link for registration.

Reports of success when previous online efforts were unsuccessful..

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

I tried the on line system this morning. Wouldn't work and just kept telling me to go to the nearest Immi Office. In the end I went and done in 5 minutes. It's a 45 min drive each way to the Immi, so I'd really love to be able to do this online report one day

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

I tried the on line system this morning. Wouldn't work and just kept telling me to go to the nearest Immi Office. In the end I went and done in 5 minutes. It's a 45 min drive each way to the Immi, so I'd really love to be able to do this online report one day

Did you try new system or previous.

Check link above..

13 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Yeah the new one and using Chrome

The link I gave you works.

Did this appear? Fill that in and hopefully all good..

The first process is to receive return email with change password. 

Then next process is to do the report. 

There are couple of threads about it. 

Screenshot_20220106-190148.jpg

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The new site does not give any message when you try to do a report. It accepts it and sends a email that it is pending.

This is the new one. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Thanks Joe. Just double checked and I thought I had cleared all previous versions and just linked the new one. Looks like I had clicked on the old link and not the new one. Every link now deleted and only new one added. Fingers crossed in another 90 days ????

8 hours ago, seam0nster said:

ooh, I wonder if this one will actually work for me. I won't hold my breath though.

I've been trying to do mine for 3 days now, I fill the online form and  submit, "SERVICE ERROR"

31 minutes ago, beachbuggy said:

I just reported using the new system. Received an acknowledgement email then an approval email with the next 90 day report date. Now no slip to print out and put in pport

Screenshot the approval and Report date.