Minor International, prominent hospitality group, urges the Thai government to drop alcohol restrictions

snoop1130

48 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I was recently exposed by two people who wound up in the hospital with Covid. I've been double Pfizer jabbed and hoped I would get it from either of them to be done with it. Alas, no such luck (or I was completely asymptomatic).

Please don't <snip> my posts. Highlight if you like but quote my full post. Thanks.

Edited by dinsdale

I remember some idiots in Chiangmai tourism association and warmup restaurant trying to encourage local tourist and offer 100,000 baht for those who got covid during their stay in Chiangmai......end up they delete all those facebook post and offering after thousands of people got it.

Maybe this minor guy should offer free hotel stay for any tourist that come in to Thailand when they got the virus?? And of course their customers who dine and drink alcohol and end up with the virus should get some kind of compensation from them???

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

According to the letter, Company Chairman William Ellwood Heinecke stated that the government should consider a pragmatic approach to balance the way to keep the businesses and economy going while finding a way to live with the new Omicron mutant of the virus.

And him rich.

14 hours ago, ukrules said:

They're doing a good job of making sure Delta continues to circulate at the moment.

The only way they get rid of that is by allowing Omicron to 'push it out' - and there's no way they're going to do that.

China has the same problem, they will never admit defeat to a mere virus but in the end they will be defeated by it.

The longer it takes, the more will die from previous circulating variants.

China has to Olympics to worry about.

15 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I was recently exposed by two people who wound up in the hospital with Covid. I've been double Pfizer jabbed and hoped I would get it from either of them to be done with it. Alas, no such luck (or I was completely asymptomatic).

Curious if you tested positive.