Has anyone else experienced these post-Covid symptoms?

2long

I had Covid from Jan 12 and I was released from hospital about 10 days later.

Since my infection I haven't had the urge to 'do what guys do when alone and with wi-fi????' or 'get cosy with the wife', plus today is my second attempt to drink beer and it tastes bad. Could this be the end of two things I held so dear to my heart until recently?

If this is permanent, do you guys have any suggestions on how to 'end it all' without making too much mess? ????????

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Sounds like you just need to get back into the swing of both of them

I actually caught it on a liveaboard... and tried to dive on my second day of symptoms, but bailed early.

someone mentioned that most, if not all beer tastes bad in thailand. Try some german beer, less sweet.

As for your "wi-fi" try resetting your router and eat a blue pfizer pill, then ask your missus for a few grand, some condoms and go find a private party and rock on dude. All be good. I had covid (according to the home test kit) and I'm still blowing my nose some weeks later. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chieftan said:

someone mentioned that most, if not all beer tastes bad in thailand. Try some german beer, less sweet.

As for your "wi-fi" try resetting your router and eat a blue pfizer pill, then ask your missus for a few grand, some condoms and go find a private party and rock on dude. All be good. I had covid (according to the home test kit) and I'm still blowing my nose some weeks later. 

22 years drinking Thai Heineken.

20 years with wifey.... hang on, maybe THAT's the problem! ????????????

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 2long said:

22 years drinking Thai Heineken.

20 years with wifey.... hang on, maybe THAT's the problem! ????????????

Or maybe need to u your game to the next level, alter your MO to suit the situation. May I ask; does your wife have a hot sister or friend....hmmm.

• Haha 1

"Since my infection I haven't had the urge to 'do what guys do when alone and with wi-fi' or 'get cosy with the wife',"

You can't or you just don't feel like it? There have been lots of reports of ED as a possible complication of COVID. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

"Since my infection I haven't had the urge to 'do what guys do when alone and with wi-fi' or 'get cosy with the wife',"

You can't or you just don't feel like it? There have been lots of reports of ED as a possible complication of COVID. 

No ED. Just can't be bothered. Normally when 'home alone' there's always that temptation.
I'll give it a couple of weeks, and see. Maybe returning to regular beers will help my distraction!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Pardon, does that mean you are having sex a lot ?

yes. Banging is common slang in Britain  for sexual intercourse. 'Like a shĺt house door in the wind' is a simile referencing old fashioned outdoor  toilets in peoples back yards which when left open on stormy nights would bang in the wind. The visual allegory is the rapid and repetitive movement of the door similar to strenuous and repetitive movements of the male body during sexual intercourse.

• Haha 1

Just now, sungod said:

Why anyone who lives here would need to resort to that.......each to their own I guess. ????

Lack of funds I guess… 

If you need to boast about how much you get, in ThaiVisa, then chances are you’re not getting any ????

Edited by alextrat1966
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, alextrat1966 said:

Lack of funds I guess… 

If you need to boast about how much you get, in ThaiVisa, then chances are you’re not getting any ????

Called humor mate, obviously lost on you. ????

Edited by sungod
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

yes. Banging is common slang in Britain  for sexual intercourse. 'Like a shĺt house door in the wind' is a simile referencing old fashioned outdoor  toilets in peoples back yards which when left open on stormy nights would bang in the wind. The visual allegory is the rapid and repetitive movement of the door similar to strenuous and repetitive movements of the male body during sexual intercourse.

Is it usually said in a gruff thick voice, with none of the words pronounced properly with either the first bit of the word or the last bit of the word not said ?