what are the massage areas in bangkok and how do they differ

yogi yogi

ive been going to bkkk for over 20 years.  i stay near ko sarn road and up until a few years agoi have gotten decent massage thier.  but since a few years its getting difficult to get decent massage thier.   what other areas of bangkok have good massage .  when i say good i dont mean sex massage but  someone that actually knows how to do massage.   i used to take the boat on the river all the way down to the last stop and  their are multiple shops right thier at the pier but its so far away.  their must be other areas where massage shops are concentrated and i would like to know the areas to avoid if they are just sex massage

• Haha 1

The King and I Massage used to be excellent, but haven't been in over a decade. It's a Korean owned high end parlor on Sukhumvit Soi 12. It's part of Korea Town aka Sukhumvit Plaza. Just a few minutes walk from Asok BTS SkyTrain station. After your massage, can walk just a couple more minutes down Soi 12 and enjoy lunch or dinner at Cabbages & Condoms! 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

My ex trained near Wat Worachanyawas on the river. Take a boat there and head straight through the market and you will find many traditional massage shops all together. It used to be 200 baht per hour in fan room - more for AC room.

i think thats the area i mentioned in my intro.  its a long boat ride but thier must be like 15 shops all together in a quiet area.  its so far away though.  oh well maybe a moto taxi i can take to get thier . i will see if grab has moto taxis to that area.  this area is the reason i posted.  nice to see a bunch of shops all together. i heard chinatown had some shops but i went their and nothing stood out to me

3 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

Defamation laws mean I can’t tell you what I think of Healthland

Well you don't have to mention anything about Heathland but maybe you can chime in on a prior negative experience at an "undisclosed" spa? 

????

Edited by dj230
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, dj230 said:

Well you don't have to mention anything about Heathland but maybe you can chime in on a prior negative experience at an "undisclosed" spa? 

????

Just one? OK, I once went to a spa that I’d been a very regular customer, regular booking with the same Ayurvedic therapist. When I got there they told me he was busy with a customer who had booked. When I told them I had my usual booking they looked in the book and someone else’s name was there. So I asked why my tipex had been put over my name. Of course face was being lost but they stopped the other customer's massage and I got mine. But that was the last straw so I never went back.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

I tried the one in Pattaya some years ago----- not impressed, the women spent over 30 minutes massaging the leg of the table...................:coffee1:

Perhaps they thought you had 'wood'.

????????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Those located on the even buildings numbers side of the street have employees 18 (?) to 20, those on the odd building numbers side of the street have employees just turned 21 to 24 yo.

Even numbers they use coconot oil and branded condoms, odd numbers cheap palm oil and no name condons which break asily but they have quick repair kits.

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2022 at 4:29 PM, KiaSurean said:

Health Land is the Go-To place for a proper massage at a reasonable price. They even have a section /department that provide treatment massage for specific areas of problems.

I know. 20cm area.

On 2/10/2022 at 7:48 PM, sanuk711 said:

I tried the one in Pattaya some years ago----- not impressed, the women spent over 30 minutes massaging the leg of the table...................:coffee1:

30 min on your leg?

How did you fit your trousers on afterwards?