Lending Money to Thai Ladies

Danderman123

21 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Note to self: If I don't want to fight about lending money to people, move to Switzer-land, not Poverty-land.

They know what a plane ticket to Thailand costs. They know you have discretionary income, even if they don't know the term. Why not discretion it a little bit their way?

Expecting poor people to worry about your rich person feelings is unrealistic. Do I worry if Jeff Bezo is happy enough?

So, you are saying we should lend money to Thai ladies? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Note to self: If I don't want to fight about lending money to people, move to Switzer-land, not Poverty-land.

They know what a plane ticket to Thailand costs. They know you have discretionary income, even if they don't know the term. Why not discretion it a little bit their way?

Expecting poor people to worry about your rich person feelings is unrealistic. Do I worry if Jeff Bezo is happy enough?

They know,but they dont care.My lady never ever ask about my money/pension.She have her own business in korat.Do i give her money sometimes..yes i do.She said dont need that..anyway she love it.

Today we talk abou valentine day..she said only young people care,but i see the way she looked at me she expecing a gift.ha-ha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This pretty much applies to all people who need to borrow money - - most/some of them borrow w/good intentions then really really hate to pay the money back... they will still have needs... 

That said, some Thai friends during the days of covid, did

1 hour ago, Chris.B said:

Buying a lady a meal is the least you could do.

not ask for a loan - - they are people I have known for over 10 years and never asked for money before... they were out of work and asked for food money... they did not ask for a loan. 

Buying a lady a meal is a nice gesture - but they need to eat 2x a day at least and every day, all month... 

• Like 2

If you're in a situation where the income equality is thru the roof, you have to find your own comfort level with how you handle that.

Like the nice guy above who decided he should throw his GF a little Valentine's Day cash or gift, everyone will be a little squishy about how hard assed to be. It's always a number greater than zero, and zero is where I'd ideally prefer to be.

I'm a poor prospect in Poverty-land for lending money or being a provider because I have a bad divorce backstory akin to Britmantoo's. The idea of giving a woman money gives me a soft-on.

But if I'm in a relationship with someone who has to save up to buy new flip flops, I'm going to have to be flexible about that -which is why I am not likely to ever pursue something like that. 

That limits my romantic choices at age 69 wherever I may choose to live in the world, but I prefer those limits to that dynamic. Guys here who are happy to support someone else where both sides are happy are sort of like Martians to me. What color is the sky on your planet?

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I don’t have a lot of interactions with Thai men, so no basis for posting.

Haha...I didnt mention 'Thai', I said about Women in general. I really enjoy reading about your International liaisons so dont undersell yourself! ????

Interesting posts, keep them coming!!

Respect!!!

Adios!

Edited by RandiRona
  • Like 2