Opposition MP Seripisut says Thai PM unfit to stay on

snoop1130

18 hours ago, Excel said:

He was unfit for the position originally, let alone currently.

Exactly! That's why he took the country at gunpoint, backed by the rest of his generals and other soldiers.

If the Thai people tried to take any action to stop this guy at the time, it would have been a massacre of the ordinary Thai people, so that alone makes him a potential murderer.

If anyone disagrees with me, please tell us what would have happened if a big contingent of Thai people tried forcibly to stop him and his army taking control of the country.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Exactly! That's why he took the country at gunpoint, backed by the rest of his generals and other soldiers.

If the Thai people tried to take any action to stop this guy at the time, it would have been a massacre of the ordinary Thai people, so that alone makes him a potential murderer.

If anyone disagrees with me, please tell us what would have happened if a big contingent of Thai people tried forcibly to stop him and his army taking control of the country.

It wasn't just the "rest of his generals" that backed him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, possum1931 said:

t wouldn't have taken a big contingent of Thai people. It would have taken just one.