How do Thai women compare with Western women as a wife?

webfact

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I like small women, always have.

If you think about it, they do have advantages not achievable by larger women. Not that I can talk about them on a family-oriented forum.

Yeah; you can stand your Beer Glass on their head while they.....................!

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Issan is 60% of the Thai population, so hardly surprising there's so many around.

From Wikipedia:

Isan's total population as of 2010 was 21,305,000. Forty percent of the population is concentrated in the provinces of Khorat, Ubon Ratchathani, Udon Thani, and Khon Kaen, known as "big four of Isan"

To me it looks more like 30%.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I like small women, always have.

If you think about it, they do have advantages not achievable by larger women. Not that I can talk about them on a family-oriented forum.

So, we were working with friends in the Czech Republic. Friends were driving my colleague somewhere when one on them asked my colleague, “is it true that Bill likes little girls”? (You see they wanted to invite us to a picnic but the Czechs all had young Daughters. My colleague laughed as explained the what was meant was referring to “petite ladies”. Satisfied they no longer needed to question my motivations! And now? Retired in Thailand where my wife was 37 kilos when we met.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

So, we were working with friends in the Czech Republic. Friends were driving my colleague somewhere when one on them asked my colleague, “is it true that Bill likes little girls”? (You see they wanted to invite us to a picnic but the Czechs all had young Daughters. My colleague laughed as explained the what was meant was referring to “petite ladies”. Satisfied they no longer needed to question my motivations! And now? Retired in Thailand where my wife was 37 kilos when we met.

My back pack was more heavy in the army!

3 hours ago, rumeaug said:

"Western women". So all in one pack? Wow...lazy article.. a spanish woman is nothing like a German woman, who is nothing like a French who is nothing like a....etc...etc...

European friends of mine would disagree. They tell me nearly all of Europe has bought into "me too" and toxic masculinity. Supposedly the UK, France and Sweden are the worst. Woe is the West. Woe are the men who have to spend their lives there, dealing with tough, controlling, difficult women. 

Let us be thankful for the wise decisions we have made! 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

European friends of mine would disagree. They tell me nearly all of Europe has bought into "me too" and toxic masculinity. Supposedly the UK, France and Sweden are the worst. Woe is the West. Woe are the men who have to spend their lives there, dealing with tough, controlling, difficult women. 

Let us be thankful for the wise decisions we have made! 

Your friends based in Thailand, or in Europe with Asian lady? Most of the men I meet in Thailand as expats or sex tourists, do have the same view on Europe and europpeen women we mostly read on ASEAN or alike forums.

Very homogeneous opinions.

Edited by Hummin

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I shall ignore commenting on my first thieving dishonest Thai wife as it would make all Thai woman look very bad.

But my current Thai wife - and last one - is far better than any western wife/partner I have ever had. She always wants me looking nice, she sits down once a week to cut my finger and toe nails - western wife never did that, she'll take me to the hairdressers when she thinks its too long, she loves cooking for me to enjoy eating, rather than just cooking for me to eat ! She always encourages me with our daughter, she loves the garden - which I hate, she'll massage me when i ache, be fair she puts me first in her life above herself most times, even though I do not need her too.

That said, she seems to really struggle with me not wanting our 5 year old (near 6) in the bed still, and I get the old - 'its the thai way' thing. I know she would still like to go out dancing with her friends once in a while, and I am happy for her to do this as she comes back after enjoying herself - not looking for a new husband ! Most annoying fact about her is every time we get ready to go out or watch a movie she'll start doing something else, like cleaning the house or an odd job !

Overall, I'd say she is far better than a western wife as I feel wanted and taken care of rather than the spare leg of a western woman

Lastly, unlike some on here I feel confident about taking her back to the UK and her staying with me - me 57 and her 43. She's a mature teacher and not some 23 year old bar girl looking for a passport. Though I do ache for those young women days sometimes......just don't tell her

F@"k, we're married to the same woman ????

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Your friends based in Thailand, or in Europe with Asian lady? Most of the men I meet in Thailand as expats or sex tourists, do have the same view on Europe and europpeen women we mostly read on ASEAN or alike forums.

Very homogeneous opinions.

Mostly friends from Europe living here. A few who live in Europe. Most are single. 

1 hour ago, malthebluff said:

This is like comparing pet dogs . My dog in the uk was loving and caring and would die for me. and  my dog here is exactly the same loving and caring but theres always the chance they can bite you 

Comparing women to dogs? Misogynist much?

My first marriage is to my current Thai wife. It is both our first marriages. I was 43 with no baggage. I had a good secure job with good income.

After 43 years of embarrassing dates, knock backs, no returned phone calls, and all the other Western <deleted>; I met Tuk. Ok, I tend to be a bit socially awkward.

There was no bullsh*t, right from the start. She told it how it was, and still does.

And now we are both healthy, wealthy and wise.

I have no regrets, best thing I ever did.

• Like 2