Big Joke on the underage sex warpath: People who bought child sex include doctor, soldier and politician's son

webfact

I am the lawyer of the devil and I wonde rif some kids don't want themselves to have sex with adults... Everybody is thinks adults  are pedophiles, but there are a lot of stories that kids wnt themselves without any pressure, but just for the experience...Especially when poor it easy money to earn....as the Dalai Lama said once it depends on how you see it... sitting opposite of eachother ones right hand is the left hand for the other one.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

I am the lawyer of the devil and I wonde rif some kids don't want themselves to have sex with adults... Everybody is thinks adults  are pedophiles, but there are a lot of stories that kids wnt themselves without any pressure, but just for the experience...Especially when poor it easy money to earn....as the Dalai Lama said once it depends on how you see it... sitting opposite of eachother ones right hand is the left hand for the other one.....

There’s a big difference between ‘wanting’ to have sex with an adult, as you put it, or being more or less forced to have sex with an adult because you (and your family) are poor. I’m pretty sure there are very few kids who actually want to have sex with an adult. 

On 2/18/2022 at 9:41 AM, Aussie999 said:

"Now the RTP are taking the step of going after the men who buy the sex and Big Joke is in no mood for compromise," but NOT going after those that provided the girls... says a lot.

Says a lot that you didn't bother to read that the "madam" ("who has been accused") has been identified as a 14-year old girl.  

About 15 years ago I was on a bus in Issan. Mom and daughter were decked out. Cloths , nails the works. I was sitting next to them. Her mom was her pimp. At the time I was new to Thailand and could not believe it.. 

While living in Chiang May, I was in an apartment and was asked if I wanted a young girl or boy!  Sickening. 

It is all over Thailand. 

Edited by garyk
  • Sad 1

On 2/18/2022 at 11:46 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

And the same with the alleged procurers. There's mention of one who's a teen-age girl, and no mention or details of anyone else, despite a reference to "Procurers of the teens were soon rounded up."  Oh ya? Who, how many?  Where's the criminal charges filed against them?

The procurers, having been publicly announced as "rounded up", it's reasonable to assume that they'll be facing charges also.   Perhaps they're all minors, as one has been confirmed to be already, so there will, obviously, be no answer to your question, "Who?". 

1 hour ago, ikke1959 said:

I accept that you are playing Devil's advocate, and that some kids may be "willing" participants (for any number of reasons (including poverty, exposure to inappropriate sexual behaviour amongst the family, mental incapacity, etc.).

But, we adults have a choice to submit to our own sexual desires or not. Any adult who engages in sexual activity with a prepubescent child (paedophilia) or an underage child (unlawful according to the laws of the state) is fully responsible for their crime and should (IMO) face the most severe consequences.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, garyk said:

About 15 years ago I was on a bus in Issan. Mom and daughter were decked out. Cloths , nails the works. I was sitting next to them. Her mom was her pimp. At the time I was new to Thailand and could not believe it.. 

While living in Chiang May, I was in an apartment and was asked if I wanted a young girl or boy!  Sickening. 

It is all over Thailand. 

"I was on a bus in Issan. Mom and daughter were decked out. Cloths , nails the works. I was sitting next to them. Her mom was her pimp".

How do you know she was a prostitute and that her mother was her pimp?  All people wear clothes and nail polish is not at all unusual for girls, doesn't make them prostitutes.

"...was asked if I wanted a young girl or boy!  Sickening. 

It is all over Thailand".

It's all over every other country, it's not just Thailand! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"I was on a bus in Issan. Mom and daughter were decked out. Cloths , nails the works. I was sitting next to them. Her mom was her pimp".

How do you know she was a prostitute and that her mother was her pimp?  All people wear clothes and nail polish is not at all unusual for girls, doesn't make them prostitutes.

"...was asked if I wanted a young girl or boy!  Sickening. 

It is all over Thailand".

It's all over every other country, it's not just Thailand! 

I speak a little Thai

Sitting next to them, I heard the daughter telling the mother about the last guy she got for her. 

The daughter was telling her mom all about it, the mom looked hard as a rock.  Also heard her talking about the money of several guys she had been with. Very very strange listening to this..  The young girl was trying to get the approval of the mother IMO, very sad actually.  

Thailand is the worst country I have ever visited where it is in your face. 

Edited by garyk
  • Haha 1

"At the time I was new to Thailand and could not believe it."

"I speak a little Thai

Sitting next to them, I heard the daughter telling the mother about the last guy she got for her."

You were new in Thailand and still understod spoken Issan thai?
My hat off for such a receptive brain.

• Haha 2

Big Joke...Respect, This guy gets things done and deserves the praise, he doesn't care who it is, if they are breaking the law they are in his sights, that's why he got demoted, will we see a repeat after he throws a few politicians behind bars?, time will tell, but I think they have the right man on the job, I wonder if we will see press reports at 3.00 am like before.

12 hours ago, Artisi said:

It will only go away if big joke is out ranked and if he is it just confirms how bent the system is...... 

He carries a big stick on this matter.... it will be interesting to see how things go. He does not seem to mind treading on important toes. 

2 hours ago, Stygge said:

"At the time I was new to Thailand and could not believe it."

"I speak a little Thai

Sitting next to them, I heard the daughter telling the mother about the last guy she got for her."

You were new in Thailand and still understod spoken Issan thai?
My hat off for such a receptive brain.

I studied about a year before i came to Thailand. I had been there for about a year when this happened. 

I understood enough to know what was being said. 

Kinda curious about you. You sound like you don't believe this is a serious problem in Thailand?

Do you condone this? Whether you believe me or not i don't really care. But, it sounds like you are trying to say Thailand does not have a serious problem, and you are trying to make it sound like it is not a problem? 

Are you involved in this?

Edited by garyk

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

He carries a big stick on this matter.... it will be interesting to see how things go. He does not seem to mind treading on important toes. 

Isn't that how it should be, kick arx's as necessary without fear of favour. 

15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That's why "madam" was in inverted commas in the OP!

But it shouldn't have been used like that either.

'A 14 year old had been coerced into forcing other children etc' .... would have been more appropriate anyway.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, BusyB said:
19 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That's why "madam" was in inverted commas in the OP!

But it shouldn't have been used like that either.

'A 14 year old had been coerced into forcing other children etc' .... would have been more appropriate anyway.

Why shouldn't it be used that way?  Your version would only be "more appropriate" if it was true and you don't know that one way or the other.  Some 14-year olds can be very enterprising, without coercion.

How many times do we see "crackdown" photo Ops and "seen to be doing" headlines and absolutely NOTHING afterwards, no follow up, results etc.

It all just fades away, or people miraculously disappear never heard about again, or moved to another post.

Just all seems good intentioned but no actual substance.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

How many times do we see "crackdown" photo Ops and "seen to be doing" headlines and absolutely NOTHING afterwards, no follow up, results etc.

It all just fades away, or people miraculously disappear never heard about again, or moved to another post.

Just all seems good intentioned but no actual substance.

Yep, I think he has the right sentiment and may even be able to nail a few scum but whats needed as we all know is a professionally trained Police Child Protection Team that has offices nationally and works consistently without fear of reprisal or corruption. Yea I know.........dreaming but its such a shame how this all goes on in the land of smiles with no effective force to curtail it.

18 hours ago, garyk said:

I studied about a year before i came to Thailand. I had been there for about a year when this happened. 

I understood enough to know what was being said. 

Kinda curious about you. You sound like you don't believe this is a serious problem in Thailand?

Do you condone this? Whether you believe me or not i don't really care. But, it sounds like you are trying to say Thailand does not have a serious problem, and you are trying to make it sound like it is not a problem? 

Are you involved in this?

Pretty good. When in need for a distraction counterattack with blazing guns.
I was commenting your language skills, not the subject of the thread. Since irony is lost, the point might be to suggest you embellished the story a bit to make a point. But obvious embellishment tend to diminish the very point you are trying to show.

If he's serious he needs to get upcountry and do a few DNA tests.  This problem isn't just confined to people paying for sex with underage girls - there are areas where incest involving young kids is rife and has been for years.  The locals all know about it but its swept under the carpet which in my view is tantamount to accepting it.

I clearly have no idea of the numbers involved but I suspect its far bigger than the 'paid for' trade,

Edited by KhaoYai

On 2/20/2022 at 11:05 PM, ikke1959 said:

Your suspicion, whilst valid, will not be popular with most. I think the focus in most parts of the world is protecting legal minors from being preyed upon which is almost always going to be

Men (and a small % of women) taking advantage of children

That said there are a handful of countries where the legal age is as low as 9 (middle east, Africa) or like 11 or 12 (Phillipines)... 

It's a complex subject. 

Like one of the other members, I've been offered before. Was fair enough doing a naughty bit with the spa lady (who was probably 45 years old), but she twice made suggestions about her special needs 12 year old who stayed in the shop with her. They were obviously on hard times. 

On 2/21/2022 at 12:16 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

Says a lot that you didn't bother to read that the "madam" ("who has been accused") has been identified as a 14-year old girl.  

you seem to not have understood my comment... do you seriously believe a 14 year old ran it... on her own.

26 minutes ago, Highend Expat said:

Your suspicion, whilst valid, will not be popular with most. I think the focus in most parts of the world is protecting legal minors from being preyed upon which is almost always going to be

Men (and a small % of women) taking advantage of children

That said there are a handful of countries where the legal age is as low as 9 (middle east, Africa) or like 11 or 12 (Phillipines)... 

It's a complex subject. 

Like one of the other members, I've been offered before. Was fair enough doing a naughty bit with the spa lady (who was probably 45 years old), but she twice made suggestions about her special needs 12 year old who stayed in the shop with her. They were obviously on hard times. 

I know it is very complex and very sensitive. and therefor I think too diffcult to discuss on a forum. So much to tell that the comment will be too long and could be wrong interpretated. In a real conversation it is easier to  explain.   

• Thanks 1