2nd PCR test requirement to be dropped from March 1, insurance reduced to 20'000$

KhunBENQ

If it is true , best news in a while , especially with the numbers in Europe ( and according measures to be lifted ) . Will is all go back to a more normal situation ? I certainly hope so , i'm all ready to come over in May , and if the news is confirmed , won't take long for me to book my flight .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Just can't let the entire thing go, however, can they?  Forget the testing. All of it, and the threat of quarantine. Scrap the insurance. All of it. If someone can't get insurance because of age or previous condition, it's not going to make a difference whether the policy is for $1 or $10 million.  Just let it all go. Put things back to the way they were, and then maybe things will start to improve.

Is there any country in the world, including your own, doing as you suggest?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 2long said:

With this mob in charge, just wait for the bitter-sweet bit....

What makes me a bit sceptic is the wording of a 2nd test as ATK "self"test.

Will they really trust in responsible behavior of foreigners?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Is there any country in the world, including your own, doing as you suggest?

Switzerland as one.

Haven't checked about Denmark and others.

Edited by KhunBENQ

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:
1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Hallelujah our prayers have been answers, some one there saw the light and got some sense in to things...

The radical loosening up of Covid-19 regulations started this month in England and now the world is following.  THANK YOU BORIS!!!

That's the upside of getting busted having illegal parties. Got to keep all those back benchers onside, eh?

Maybe other world leaders should note this method for future variants/events/elections, etc..

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

My country lets illegal aliens cross the border, registers them, and doesn't require them to be vaccinated and then puts them on a plane to fly them to cities across the country. 

So that's Thailand and the USA that you find all too difficult.

Where are you going to go next?

18 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

That'll help bring in the stragglers.

As these COVID numbers increase many airlines won't be flying here until its brought under control.

Getting insurance will be more problematic.

Not so long ago my home country, which has 25% of Thailand population, had 80,000 infections a day.  No airline stopped flying.