Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The Putin Shame Parade was a total non event, a pathetic show with no backbone.

image.jpeg.a63d8d95e451eec06e5513735f8900c4.jpeg

it was just another opportunity to blame everybody else for his miseries and miscalculations.... pity man but the arrogance still there, did you see how many bodyguards he had around, he must have been peeing or poo...g his pants  555

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

The Putin Shame Parade was a total non event, a pathetic show with no backbone.

image.jpeg.a63d8d95e451eec06e5513735f8900c4.jpeg

Ukraine has the backbone.

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/05/09/breaking-news-putins-victory-day-parade-coverage-hacked-by-ukrainian-saboteurs-with-defiant-message/

BREAKING NEWS: Putin’s Victory Day parade coverage hacked by Ukrainian saboteurs with defiant message

By Fergal MacErlean • 09 May 2022 • 10:42

Vladimir Putin has had his victory parade sabotaged with a message telling Russians they had the “blood of thousands of Ukrainians” on their hands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

He is conflating a heroic (at least early in the war) defence of Russia against the Germans with the barbarity of Russia today, more reminiscent of Russia's actions in Germany at the end of the war.

How do know what he was doing did you ask him. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Ben Wallace: Russia 'mirroring' WW2 fascism in Ukraine invasion

Speaking as Russia staged a military parade marking its defeat of Nazi Germany in World War Two, he accused Russian generals of hijacking their "forebears' proud history".

Mr Wallace said the generals must face war crimes trials.

The defence secretary said there "can be no victory day, only dishonour".

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-61376463

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I watched a translated version of his speech.

I wouldn't bother watching what Putin says that's sad,  I was referring to the guy in Russian Pattaya flying a flag on his bike. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I wouldn't bother watching what Putin says that's sad,  I was referring to the guy in Russian Pattaya flying a flag on his bike. 

ah, ok. Sorry, then we are at crossed purposes. I'm not interested in what one Russian in Jomtien thinks ????

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Only one speech was worth listening to for me, no tin pot soldiers or military equipment needed, brave heroic words full of conviction:

Wow.

He's got Che Gueverra-ish icon potential.

31 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Russia's ambassador to Poland was splattered with red paint thrown at him by protesters opposed to the war in Ukraine, preventing him from paying respects to Red Army soldiers who died during World War II, at a Warsaw cemetery.

9ef595c2e0be92bb428c9adf537715fa?impolic

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-10/serbians-vladimir-putin-cut-outs-during-pro-russia-ceremonies/101051660

He should have taken some of those Wagners with him as bodyguards.  ????

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Russia's ambassador to Poland was splattered with red paint thrown at him by protesters opposed to the war in Ukraine, preventing him from paying respects to Red Army soldiers who died during World War II, at a Warsaw cemetery.

9ef595c2e0be92bb428c9adf537715fa?impolic

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-10/serbians-vladimir-putin-cut-outs-during-pro-russia-ceremonies/101051660

Serves him right.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Serves him right.

THe Russian hierarchy still believes they can carry on life as normal and haven't come to terms with their new pariah status in the world. Perhaps now they will.

• Like 2