Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

This may not be the right thread to post this, but it gives a clear picture of Russia’s MO and how they (try to) meddle and interfere in the internal affairs of other countries:

Russia’s Prigozhin admits interfering in U.S. elections.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/russias-prigozhin-admits-interfering-us-elections-2022-11-07/

“We have interfered in US elections, we are interfering and we will continue to interfere”.

They have obviously been interfering in Ukraine’s internal affairs for a long time already.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, bannork said:

Hey, The Daily Mail is unwavering in its portrayal of the truth lol

20221105_192750.jpg

It hasn't taken so long to change their views (while deceiving the masses in one way or the other) as had the media twenty years ago (in deceiving the masses in one way or the other)...

1 hour ago, Saanim said:

It hasn't taken so long to change their views (while deceiving the masses in one way or the other) as had the media twenty years ago (in deceiving the masses in one way or the other)...

No one is interested in an Ex Pm and what happened 20 yrs ago it's about today in Ukraine.

More cannon fodder, better to stay in Russia and revolt

‘We were completely exposed’: Russian conscripts say hundreds killed in attack

“I saw men being ripped apart in front of me, most of our unit is gone, destroyed. It was hell,” he said, adding that his unit’s commanders abandoned them just before the shelling started.

“We were completely exposed, we had no idea what to do. Hundreds of us died,” said the second soldier, who asked to remain anonymous. “Two weeks of training doesn’t prepare you for this,” he said, referring to the limited military training conscripts received prior to being sent to Ukraine.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/nov/07/we-were-completely-exposed-russian-conscripts-say-hundreds-killed-in-attack

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bannork said:

Meanwhile, those in the asylum call for nuclear war 

I don’t watch Russian TV, but I’m curious: do they have this kind of thing every night on TV there? I mean with the host and the three or four guests, discussing the war and launching all kinds of crazy ideas and conspiracy theories? 

More than 400 Russian reservists died after their commanders ran away during a Ukrainian artillery bombardment, Russian soldier says.

“I saw men being ripped apart in front of me, most of our unit is gone, destroyed. It was hell,” said Aleksei Agofonov. “When it all started, the officers immediately ran away.”

https://www.businessinsider.nl/more-than-400-russian-reservists-died-after-their-commanders-ran-away-during-a-ukrainian-artillery-bombardment-russian-soldier-says/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Putin has more to worry than a slap in the face. Sky News and BBC news are reporting that Russian troops have left the city of Kherson and more or less handed it back to Ukrainian forces. All those killed taking Kherson and as of yesterday preparing to fight street to street to hold it, Well guess they didn't have the stomach for a proper fight. How's he going to explain this defeat to the Russian People who watched there Son's return in body bags.

• Like 1