Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

25 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I guess we'll wait for ever for you to provide a credible link to that B.S.

The numbers are hidden, but in October 2023 it was 150k confirmed. Link

Compare it with 10k civilians.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

while the estimated deaths in Ukrainian army is 300-400k.

I guess we'll wait for ever for you to provide a credible link to that B.S.

Since every link that doesn’t agree with your narrative is labelled B.S. and not credible by you, I guess you’ll just have to wait forever…

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

31,000 Ukrainian troops have been killed so far in the war, Zelenskyy says

That is also lie. This is obvious to anyone who follows situation.

14 minutes ago, VBer said:

That is also lie. This is obvious to anyone who follows situation.

I follow the situation, I cannot say it is a lie and as I said, your link does NOT confirm it but I do know this was a lie:

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I follow the situation, I cannot say it is a lie and as I said, your link does NOT confirm it but I do know this was a lie:

You know that is a lie, how? In your words, a B.S statement. You don’t know anymore or less than other posters, in spite of what you think.

At the end of the day, what any of us think or believe is not going to make one iota of difference to what’s going to happen.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Gweiloman said:

You know that is a lie, how? In your words, a B.S statement. You don’t know anymore or less than other posters, in spite of what you think.

At the end of the day, what any of us think or believe is not going to make one iota of difference to what’s going to happen.

Its up to him to prove it, not me, until then it remains a lie

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

While I consider that a huge exaggeration, I meant that the response would be mega times more than anything done before. 

All Russia has to do is send hundreds of drones over the border to use up Ukraine's limited stock of anti air missiles, then more against little to no opposition to destroy Ukraine cities like never before.

Escalation is a battle Ukraine will not win IMO.

Putin has nothing to lose by really pounding Ukraine- what are they going to do- issue another arrest warrant?

Hundreds of drones did that I blv last month and is why Ukraine begged for US additional support while the Congress was further disintegrating as a working body in my opinion.  This week the Ukraine has been invaded by thousands of additional Russian (maybe) troops - full scale invasion is how it has been described with helicopters over Kyiv too as well as striking more and more cities.  I agree that Ukraine can't escalate without more forces.  It is amazing that they have withstood the onslaught of the Russians already and most of the utilities, hospitals, power stations etc have been targetted daily as well as other civilian targets.  Just like sanctions, Hague arrests are meaningless.  But, if Trump wins, he is already inviting Putin to attack NATO countries and that the US would not bother him.  Trump only cares about Trump that is for sure and the Ukraine will suffer if he is the next president in my opinion anyway.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its up to him to prove it, not me, until then it remains a lie

Are you seriously suggesting 31,000 dead?  I mean seriously?  I just cannot believe what I read here. Sometimes, it's so immature. Ukraine is running OUT of people to fight - changing conscription rules -do you occasionally read the news? (I don't mean MSNBC, CNN).

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

Are you seriously suggesting 31,000 dead?  I mean seriously?  I just cannot believe what I read here. Sometimes, it's so immature. Ukraine is running OUT of people to fight - changing conscription rules -do you occasionally read the news? (I don't mean MSNBC, CNN).

What's that got to do with me asking for a link to his claim that 300-400k are dead?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

While I consider that a huge exaggeration, I meant that the response would be mega times more than anything done before. 

All Russia has to do is send hundreds of drones over the border to use up Ukraine's limited stock of anti air missiles, then more against little to no opposition to destroy Ukraine cities like never before.

Escalation is a battle Ukraine will not win IMO.

Putin has nothing to lose by really pounding Ukraine- what are they going to do- issue another arrest warrant?

Putin has something to lose if he pushes his own country too hard in terms of economic pain and casualties if he starts mobilizing the Moscow St Pete crowd.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Did he not say it then? What makes you claim I am naïve? Do you really think I believe it exactly? Or would you prefer me to believe the B.S. figure of 300-400k that has not link?

Of course, the lying Zelensky said it - which makes it worthless. The point is they are running out of people to fight - people don't want to die in this proxy war. Thousands have fled abroad. I think the figure of 400,000 is much more likely to be right - but who really knows?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

What's that got to do with me asking for a link to his claim that 300-400k are dead?

The claim is worth as much as your 31,000 claim - we don't know the truth. What we do know is Ukraine is losing heavily, and we want PEACE.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

Of course, the lying Zelensky said it - which makes it worthless. The point is they are running out of people to fight - people don't want to die in this proxy war. Thousands have fled abroad. I think the figure of 400,000 is much more likely to be right - but who really knows?

IIs it as worthless as the 300 - 400k figure?

The actual estimate of Ukraine deaths is 50,000 by the way

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

The claim is worth as much as your 31,000 claim - we don't know the truth. What we do know is Ukraine is losing heavily, and we want PEACE.

I provide a link, he did not. No it is not worth the same as much as you want it to be

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Putin doesn't want peace.

He wants to erase Ukraine and make it a slave state of Russ.

I don't believe that is true. That is just the West's propaganda, the same as Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam and all the rest. The 2014 agreement was not implemented as agreed - and guaranteed by Germany amongst others.

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Presnock said:

But, if Trump wins, he is already inviting Putin to attack NATO countries and that the US would not bother him.  Trump only cares about Trump that is for sure and the Ukraine will suffer if he is the next president in my opinion anyway.

I'm saying that is outright BS, except for the bit about Ukraine suffering, as Ukraine will likely be left without any American military aid if Trump wins. I'm pickin' on day one after inauguration he signs an executive order to stop any shipments of military aid to Ukraine.

Too bad Zelensky, you should have negotiated while you had a better position to negotiate from.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm saying that is outright BS, except for the bit about Ukraine suffering, as Ukraine will likely be left without any American military aid if Trump wins. I'm pickin' on day one after inauguration he signs an executive order to stop any shipments of military aid to Ukraine.

Too bad Zelensky, you should have negotiated while you had a better position to negotiate from.

Have to agree with you...saw the news last night, (of course from western/Ukraine sources - Russian losses yesterday 1740 (or so) lossed soldiers, 72 tanks destroyed.  Supplies still trickling into Ukraine but Putin is trying to wipe out everything in those areas closest to Russia so he can annex them into his control totally.  Guess we will all have to wait for November.