Thailand moving to scrap all tourist restrictions this year once the Covid virus is declared endemic

webfact

2 hours ago, Excel said:

So long as all Russians are banned and listed as a terroist organisation, murdering bar stewards, the lifitng of all restrictions will be welcomed by the civilised world.

You mean lifting of sanctions.....

• Haha 1

Like it is said until it happens I take what these guys say with a grain of salt and that is being very generous. It is only Feb " Sometimes this year "  I heard that before especially in regards to the GoGos based on our self proclaim PM Anutin " Covid is no match for Thailand medical system " if he had did his job it would have ended long ago do they even understand the meaning of end? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blumpie said:

That's great!  You would be surprised how many fools aren't vaccinated here.  

Fully vaccinated and boosted people have nothing to fear from omicron.  Those that aren't fully vaccinated I really don't care about in any way / shape / or form unless they can't get a shot.  I'm done with this pandemic and life is great.  

On March 1st our mask mandates, isolation rules, etc. are all gone.  We are going to be fully open very shortly with no restrictions whatsoever except for travellers who aren't fully vaccinated.  They can stay home.

Tell that djokovic

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

In recent days, the National Economic and Social Development Council (NESDC) has revised its projection for foreign tourists this year from 5 million to 5.5

A far cry from the 40 million prior to Covid.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

He means you will only need to carry half a kilo of paper to enter ????

You mean I have wasted my money on a new case for nothing????. One good side to that, I could give all that paper to Immigration so they can use the blank side,

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Blumpie said:

You will be seeing this more and more as the pandemic is declared over.  Just give it time.  

Omicron is a total joke.  A total utter joke.  

Not quite a total joke, as long as everything is based on "cases"... ????