Gaining Wisdom: Is it worth the price of getting old?

GammaGlobulin

48 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

And now?

Now that life is longer, and still very brutal?

And now that we all know plenty of stuff?

Do we qualify as being wise, just due to having lived a long and brutal life, do you think?

Didn't I already say that few are wise? We just know more, though IMO most of what we know is of not much use. Am I more wise because a news item tells me that 21 people died in a  bus accident in a country far far away that I'll never visit?

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Didn't I already say that few are wise? We just know more, though IMO most of what we know is of not much use. Am I more wise because a news item tells me that 21 people died in a  bus accident in a country far far away that I'll never visit?

You did say.

And, thank you for saying.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Being wise means you have survivel skills that includes both social and independence scills without complicate life to much or put your life at risk. 

Modern society being wise, do not count that much, considering you can be a vlogger, blogger or any social media unikum, and get rich and popular.

surviving in The nature without any support takes wisdom most have forgotten. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1