Online 90 Day report rejected

I tried the new system for 90 day report, got a password, made the login, filled the form - all very easy and convenient. But the my request was rejected.

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service.

Please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Full Name : xxxx

Passport No : xxxx

Nationality : CHE:SWISS

Kind regards.

This email is auto-generated. Please do not reply. In case of any queries, please contact ROYAL THAI POLICE IMMIGRATION BUREAU.

I then made the report at my immigration office in Khon Kaen. Without any difficulties. I also asked why my online request was rejected, but they were not able to help me. The officer told me that they have nothing to do with that system and could not tell me more.

Does anybody know where I could get a reliable answer why my online requests are rejected? So I could fix the problem. I am not looking for any 'maybe' or 'a friend of mine' guessing, but for an address where someone can tell me why my requests are rejected.

Regards

Thedi

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tonray said:

Have you ever done a 90 day report before ?

Yes, I have been here continuously since 2014 and regularly do my 90 day report. Except for my last attempt, all in person at the immigration office KKC. Never missed one.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Have we determined how and where these online reports are reviewed and approved/rejected?

Some have speculated that it is done centrally, while others claim it is done by each office.

The are certainly approved at the office you report to. There is no central approval point.

You only have to look a the receipt of notification when it is approved. Mine states in Thai it was done in Ubon Ratchaithani.

image.png.a82d9370d87ceb935bcf1449a3b6d1be.png

• Like 1

Did you ever do a report online using the old online report site?  If so, you should be able to see your recently rejected report under your history.

What I'm not sure of is whether you can view those historical reports made using the new system if you've never used the old system before.  You could try.  Go to the old 90 day report site and check under 'Check the status of your report'.  You will need to enter the reference number to search for it (in full, I use copy paste from the 'report received' email) as I found it didn't work if trying search by passport detail.  If the rejected report is there you can select view and you may see the comments from the IO right at the bottom of the form.  That's how I established my reason for rejection the first time I tried (in my case I had ommitted the building name which was on my last extension application and on my TM30).

Old site:  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Edited by SooKee
  • Like 1

I submitted an online 90-day report last week and, immediately after submitting it, realized I didn't insert a complete address (didn't see a space for my Soi number); regardless, it was approved the next morning.  

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I think you probably made and error when completing the online report.

Normally it is problem with the info you entered tor your address that resulted caused the rejection by immigration.

Many people have tried again after getting the rejection and were successful the 2nd time.

Also be sure you are using the new 90 Day Report site...not the old one.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

27 minutes ago, CMBob said:

I submitted an online 90-day report last week and, immediately after submitting it, realized I didn't insert a complete address (didn't see a space for my Soi number); regardless, it was approved the next morning.  

Classic.

On the 90 day form it says:

• Important note: Please checks the applicant’s information carefully and confirms the correctness. Incorrect information provided may render your appointment invalid

Check in particular details with asterik entered correctly.

Edited by homeseeker
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Many people have tried again after getting the rejection and were successful the 2nd time.

My experience on the one occasion I had sent all my data and the email came back as 'not approved'.

On 3/3/2022 at 8:40 AM, thedi said:

I tried the new system for 90 day report, got a password, made the login, filled the form - all very easy and convenient. But the my request was rejected.

Do you have a new Passport? If so the first one has to be done "manually"

I have a new passport.

Last entry into Thailand was 1. Oct 2014.

New passport on 9. 7. 2019.

Three retired extensions and about ten 90 day reports manually with the new passport without any problems.

I tried online 90 day report (new system) first time in jan 2022. Was rejected. Manually 90 day report a few days later without any hint of a problem.

25 minutes ago, thedi said:

Three retired extensions and about ten 90 day reports manually with the new passport without any problems.

I tried online 90 day report (new system) first time in jan 2022. Was rejected. Manually 90 day report a few days later without any hint of a problem.

I would guess your report was rejected due to error when you completed the form.

There is no linkage with being able to do online report online now and having a new passport or a old entry to the country. The is why there is only one page to complete.

17 hours ago, Snig27 said:

Never been able to make it work (the new or the old). 

I am the same as you. Most of the time I was unable to even submit.  Now I can submit but it says rejected but no reason given other than to contact the local immigration office.  I have gone now for upwards of 3 years for my 90 day reports and they are always approved quickly there.  It just would be nice to avoid having to make the trip and wait in line and do them online.  

Guest TerryS123

Mine just got rejected also. 90 days ago I did it online and got approved, did the same thing this time and it is rejected. Great system..

19 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Now I can submit but it says rejected but no reason given other than to contact the local immigration office. 

Are you using the new system? https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

15 minutes ago, TerryS123 said:

Mine just got rejected also. 90 days ago I did it online and got approved, did the same thing this time and it is rejected. Great system..

You used the new system in December? 

Seeing a few reports like this recently. Only advice is keep trying.

What is your reporting office.

Guest TerryS123

Yes, I used the new system a few days after it started. Registered, filled out info, got approved. Logged in, filled out the exact same information and was rejected with no reason given. I live in Pattaya

Edited by TerryS123

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

What is your reporting office.

Yes using the new system.  At least this time, I was able to submit.  In prior systems never could even get that far.  My office is Chonburi.  I don't know if there is an error on what is recorded in the system that is causing the reject.  I only know when I go in person I never get any questions, only a quick update so I would "think" if there was a problem I would be notified but then again this is a Thailand government office and online system.  

42 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

I don't know if there is an error on what is recorded in the system that is causing the reject.

Try going to this page on the old reporting site (with no VPN on)  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

And then selecting check the status button and then enter the reference number for the report.

image.png.3240908f5f219e29faf8a7da9dc0e0b1.png

It will show the TM47 form in a different format than the one on the new site and at the bottom it may show the reason it was rejected.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Try going to this page on the old reporting site (with no VPN on) 

WOW!!!

Thank you VERY VERY VERY much.

Did not know these systems were linked.

This shows my recently rejected report, from using the NEW system, dated 24 Feb 2022.

And in the Approve's Remark (ADMIN) the reason for the rejection is typed in Thai.

ไม่มีเลขห้อง

"No room number".

I used the term "Apt. n/N" appended to the street number, as I have done on every single form submitted to Imm in the last ~ 20 years at this same address. Next time I will try "Room n/N".

I assume the proper field for "Room number" is in this field?

Address No. * House/street number - Room number?

Does that make sense?

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Try going to this page on the old reporting site (with no VPN on)  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

And then selecting check the status button and then enter the reference number for the report.

image.png.3240908f5f219e29faf8a7da9dc0e0b1.png

It will show the TM47 form in a different format than the one on the new site and at the bottom it may show the reason it was rejected.

Thanks for this usefull information. After my first 90 Day Report with the new System was approved without a problem in December last year, my second one now got rejected twice. By end of December I moved from Chonburi to Prachuap and have done the TM30 right away, but rejection reason from the old Systems tells me ไม่แจ้งเปลี่ยนที่อยู่ วีซ่านอกเขต/No change of address, non-resident visa.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Address No. * House/street number - Room number?

I put my house number in the address box. I assume room number would work there to.

The TM47 I got after submitting the report has my house number on the address line.

On the approval that is on the old site it shows my entire address on the first line under present address.

3 minutes ago, UWEB said:

Thanks for this usefull information. After my first 90 Day Report with the new System was approved without a problem in December last year, my second one now got rejected twice. By end of December I moved from Chonburi to Prachuap and have done the TM30 right away, but rejection reason from the old Systems tells me ไม่แจ้งเปลี่ยนที่อยู่ วีซ่านอกเขต/No change of address, non-resident visa.

Doing a report in person should fix that problem. Apparently they did not check their records for the change of address you did.

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2022 at 4:53 PM, ubonjoe said:

image.png.3240908f5f219e29faf8a7da9dc0e0b1.pngIt will show the TM47 form in a different format than the one on the new site and at the bottom it may show the reason it was rejected.

I got the same rejection notice today. The link you provided above only takes me to what appears to be the new site, so can't determine reason for rejection. I rechecked accuracy of info I inputted.

However, wondering on application:

1. For "address no", I had put only number of soi, without name of soi, which I put in the "soi/road" field. Should I put both number and name of soi in "address no" field and name of main road in "soi/road" field?

2. Should the box "Use Login info" be checked? What does that mean?

3. I only filled out the mandatory (*) fields. Is that okay?

Thank you.

22 minutes ago, david_je said:

I got the same rejection notice today. The link you provided above only takes me to what appears to be the new site, so can't determine reason for rejection. I rechecked accuracy of info I inputted.

However, wondering on application:

1. For "address no", I had put only number of soi, without name of soi, which I put in the "soi/road" field. Should I put both number and name of soi in "address no" field and name of main road in "soi/road" field?

2. Should the box "Use Login info" be checked? What does that mean?

3. I only filled out the mandatory (*) fields. Is that okay?

The old site has been shutdown for some time now. I did that post in early March.

1. I just use the Soi  number since it does non have a name in my case. Same for house number.

2. Yes

If you don't tick the box you have to complete info after it. It means the info you entered when doing registration to use the site and get the password.

3. You need to put your full name instead of leaving it blank. Many offices will not accept the application it does not have your full name on it. I have completed all the boxes on the 2 reports I have had approved on the new online site. For building name I put home since that is what I used on the old site and the mobile app.

On 5/4/2022 at 10:11 AM, ubonjoe said:

The old site has been shutdown for some time now. I did that post in early March.

1. I just use the Soi  number since it does non have a name in my case. Same for house number.

2. Yes

If you don't tick the box you have to complete info after it. It means the info you entered when doing registration to use the site and get the password.

3. You need to put your full name instead of leaving it blank. Many offices will not accept the application it does not have your full name on it. I have completed all the boxes on the 2 reports I have had approved on the new online site. For building name I put home since that is what I used on the old site and the mobile app.

I did as you suggested (except did not fill in mobile number), but still rejected. I will try again with a little tweak, but it is now too late to do by mail (my reporting due date May 16 and instructions say it must be received 15 days before that) and I will have no choice but to make the long trip to CW?