Sexy Thailand: Popular "Bikini Run" set for post pandemic comeback

webfact

34 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The girls in the photos are nothing like the ones I see foreigners with on Soi Bukao! 

It seems more like a fashion-Shooting for Puma (and Adidas maybe). Do they get the Bikinis for free? Can they keep them after the run?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Nothing says "equality" and "respect" like a bikini run.

I say make them run in high heels.

Extra points for tidying up along the route, and/or preparing dinner.

Why equality ??? ....     you can put on a bikini and do the run if you like !!! 

Ok ok, I get your point which is fitting with the wokeism in the west...  but really, if women want to do a bikini run thats entirely their choice - its a bit of fun and I don’t see a problem with it. 

I’m glad Thailand reserves its ‘faux-outrage’ for beer adverts and lets this stuff go !...  although I can’t help but feel its only a matter of time before the ‘puritanical’ government glam-down on such events for their idea of bringing the reputation of Thailand into disrepute !!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Bikini Run like in 'long bikini tops, as women wear them for jogging every morning' (as most of the lasses in the pics do)? - Yawn!! (But maybe exciting for the Saudis.)

Endorsed by our most popular prime minister or will he give us his view of how they should dress?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jvs said:

Endorsed by our most popular prime minister or will he give us his view of how they should dress?

Bikinis (and alcohol) in bars: no. Bikini Run: yes, as long as everyone gets presents (or brown envelopes) from Puma's promotion department. (Why not be real, and call it Puma Run, or Cougar Run?)

Edited by StayinThailand2much

34 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Bikinis (and alcohol) in bars: no. Bikini Run: yes, as long as everyone gets presents (or brown envelopes) from Puma's promotion department. (Why not be real, and call it Puma Run, or Cougar Run?)

Cougar run has a nasty sound to it lol.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

And I’m waiting for those same foreigners to post their usual comments...  Perhaps its still too early for the bar-spoolers to be up....

The waiting is over, you have already posted it all.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Absolutely disgusting I won't be going.

Where and when?.......just so I don't accidently see it

Don't forget your plastic mack while you're avoiding such a gratuitous sleaze fest

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Where are the gorgeous darker skinned gals, without the surgery? There are plenty of natural beauties here, without the pasty skin. 

Bingo....  thank you for obliging....

However, there is no proof that they are ‘real Thai women’ we can’t see if they have tattoo’s... :whistling:

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Absolutely disgusting I won't be going.

Where and when?.......just so I don't accidently see it

My wife will make sure I don't see it and having seen her with a meat cleaver I'll make sure I don't accidently see it

• Haha 1