Legal pot does not appear to be working for Anutin’s Bhumjaithai Party in latest opinion poll

webfact

You put your left POT in Your left POT out In out, in out, You shake it all about You do the Okey-Cokey And you turn around That's what it's all about Oh, Okey-Cokey-Cokey Oh, Okey-Cokey-Cokey Oh, Okey-Cokey-Cokey Knees bend, arms stretch Rah-rah-rah ????

I think the majority of the people don't care either way (marijuana).

I know pots no big deal but I don't know of any friends or aquantenses that actually smoke the stuff or use the oil.

I wonder if its really a non starter in relation to tourism.

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

You put your left POT in Your left POT out In out, in out, You shake it all about You do the Okey-Cokey And you turn around That's what it's all about Oh, Okey-Cokey-Cokey Oh, Okey-Cokey-Cokey Oh, Okey-Cokey-Cokey Knees bend, arms stretch Rah-rah-rah ????

I see you already have some?lol.

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Stuff reeks, should totally be banned from use for smoking unless you are half way up a mountain in a weed community ! Not against it, just don't do it in my fresh air space.

Agree.....sickly, repulsive stink.

The novelty of it wears of quickly walking around Amsterdam.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Stuff reeks, should totally be banned from use for smoking

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Agree.....sickly, repulsive stink.

So you're both OK with edibles then?

Will chew with mouth closed.

Many people feel the same as you both do, especially with regards to second-hand cigarette smoke and mega-vapers.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

So you're both OK with edibles then?

Will chew with mouth closed.

Many people feel the same as you both do, especially with regards to second-hand cigarette smoke and mega-vapers.

Funnily enough....as a non-smoker I love the smell of cigarettes and cigars, in particular,......not in an enclosed space though.......but ganja...yuk.

• Like 1

Sorry folks, bongs and joints are going the way of horse-drawn carriages and landline telephones: these days it's vaporizers.  The vapes don't smell as much, and the smells nothing like when it burns.  I don't do edibles, no comment there. 

But being an old relic, I still appreciate a bong hit.  Supposedly it was invented in SEA, and maybe these guys can parlay that into a marketing ploy. 

A few years back I saw a vid of an interview with some country boys in the deep south of LOS who were smoking it mixed with the powder from inside fluorescent lighting tubes.  They looked as bad as American meth heads, but came off as pretty mellow.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

There's no buzz from legal pot.

Unless you're in Canada!

Legal strains in Canada range from 5% to 30%, as stated on gov't packaging.

As far as I know, there is no strain of marijuana that is at 0.2% when properly grown.

0.2% is called hemp.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

...  But being an old relic, I still appreciate a bong hit.  Supposedly it was invented in SEA, and maybe these guys can parlay that into a marketing ploy. ...

Back in 1979/80 I was working in a refugee camp in Loei which was mostly Hmong people from Laos.  I saw an old guy smoking tobacco (?) from a bong.  I asked my interpreter what the guy called it.  The old man replied "bong".  I suppose that name was adopted by troops who served in Vietnam and Thailand.

17 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

There's no buzz from legal pot.

I disagree.

Bought from the dispensary down from my grocery store.

27% THC, one puff before bed and sweet dreams.

But then I'm in Canada where it's legal. At absurd prices. $48 CDN for this 

It will never be legal in Thailand

20220329_160553_resized.jpg

20220329_160631_resized.jpg

Edited by kwonitoy
  • Like 2