90 Day Reports rejected - via different submission methods.

When you do it online it will show you right then if it is not going to accept it.  Then you will have to do it in person or mail.  If you do it in person the only things you should need are your passport, the 90 day form, and the last 90 day receipt.  By mail copies of relevant passport pages instead of the actual passport and a return envelope with postage already paid on it.

• Like 2

Have you ever had a successful online report?

Have you checked your data carefully?

A mate had simple made an error with his passport number. On the last occasion he showed me his data. I pointed to the mistake. He then retried and got confirmed the second day.

It's a pity that the system does not give any reason/error message.

• Like 2

Sorry JimmyJ for using your thread.

@ ubonjoe

Ex came back form Europe last week.

We did the 90 days online 2 weeks ago. All good.
Now, as the arrival card changed, this would reset the 90 days.
Informing immigration or just ignoring and doing the next 90 days using old details they hold?

Thanks

59 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Have you ever had a successful online report?

Have you checked your data carefully?

A mate had simple made an error with his passport number. On the last occasion he showed me his data. I pointed to the mistake. He then retried and got confirmed the second day.

It's a pity that the system does not give any reason/error message.

I too made a simple variation on my first 90 day online report:

I put my flat number in front of the condo building name, (instead of the other way round), and I omitted the road number , (which I had included the first time). I thought of redoing it after it was rejected, but it said I needed to come in to IMM (I'm in Bangkok) in person. My agent has just picked up in person to take there this morning. So yes, any minor variation, however innocuous will cause a rejection, so I'm assuming it's analysed by a computer, and not a person, but it could just be a pedant, and I'm surprised AI has replaced a human at IMM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RafPinto said:

Now, as the arrival card changed, this would reset the 90 days.
Informing immigration or just ignoring and doing the next 90 days using old details they hold?

As soon as you leave the country your report of staying longer than 90 days in the country is reset.

Your next report is due 90 days from the day you enter the country.

When you do the next online report you will use your new arrival date.

If using this site for the report https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login it does not require a TM6 arrival card number.

Only the mobile app still requires it.

3 hours ago, rwill said:

When you do it online it will show you right then if it is not going to accept it.  Then you will have to do it in person or mail.  If you do it in person the only things you should need are your passport, the 90 day form, and the last 90 day receipt.  By mail copies of relevant passport pages instead of the actual passport and a return envelope with postage already paid on it.

Thanks for explaining,

Have never done one before.

I had (incorrectly) assumed copies of many documents would be required.

Decided to do the 1st one in person.

20 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

When you have been abroad, can you the do the 1st 90 days report online or do you have to do in person first time?

You should be able to do it online.

It might though depend upon the office your report since they would have check their computer records to confirm your new arrival date.

Also depending on where you are reporting, like your city etc, many don’t require any forms filled out, they just take your old piece of paper out with the report date and staple in the new one.

Places that don’t require anything are Korat and Pattaya. A friend lives in BKK and it takes many hours to do anything there including driving across the cite etc. So he drives to Pattaya in two hours, stays for a few days, and then does his immigration stuff…..easy peasy.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

As soon as you leave the country your report of staying longer than 90 days in the country is reset.

Your next report is due 90 days from the day you enter the country.

When you do the next online report you will use your new arrival date.

If using this site for the report https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login it does not require a TM6 arrival card number.

Only the mobile app still requires it.

Much appreciated

18 hours ago, Mansell said:

. A friend lives in BKK and it takes many hours to do anything there including driving across the cite etc. So he drives to Pattaya in two hours, stays for a few days, and then does his immigration stuff…..easy peasy

Seems rather strange to me.

He could do 90 report online or via mail or agent. 

I have my 15 day window open next week.

The photocopies (that CW return to me along with new form each time) are already in envelope ready for posting. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, rwill said:

No, its not same as before, it's not instant approved or rejectedx now you have to wait a few hours to a few days.

• Like 1

Last time, I applied online. It was approved within 24 hours. However, to be on the safe side, I also used postal mail. The postal approval was not sent back.

Yes, I'm a worrywart but, if the online goes sideways, I want to make sure I'm in the box.

Sure wish they'd do away with this nonsense, esp for very long stayers with continuous visas.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Last time, I applied online. It was approved within 24 hours. However, to be on the safe side, I also used postal mail

Bit risky think you should report in person as well.

Sure to be sure. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kralledr said:

No, its not same as before, it's not instant approved or rejectedx now you have to wait a few hours to a few days.

I'm just talking about if it will accept the application.

10 minutes ago, rwill said:

I'm just talking about if it will accept the application.

There is no rejection for the application on the new site.

On the old site it was rejected when submitting page one and the new one only has one page to complete.

On 4/3/2022 at 3:44 PM, JimmyJ said:

Finally, if by mail, if there is a Rejection, does one find that out via them mailing it all back?

I got a rejection by mail once several years ago. They phoned up and told me to come in where they handed back my mail in and said I could use the stamped address envelope on next 90 days!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Last time, I applied online. It was approved within 24 hours. However, to be on the safe side, I also used postal mail. The postal approval was not sent back.

The problem with this method is you end up with two different Receipt of Notification/next report date slips, with different dates.

I'm not sure which one "rules"?

21 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

The problem with this method is you end up with two different Receipt of Notification/next report date slips, with different dates.

I'm not sure which one "rules"?

That could be a problem but IO approved online after I had also sent postal mail. It's a good step they now remind you by email to report. That's AI but I doubt the approvals are.